SOLD San Antonio, TX, 2001 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(232, 219, 219)
Wife and I bought a travel trailer and learned quickly the old reliable land cruiser ain’t going to cut it.
Located in La Vernia, TX. Back story as far as I know: I am the third owner. Old lady had it in her garage for most of its life in Virginia Beach. I believe she had a minor accident reported where she scraped the hood backing out of her garage. She sold it to her landscaper who kept it in the Outer Banks area of NC. He kept pretty good care of it besides deciding to drill some small holes in the bumper for some lights which I immediately took off. He had just put on brand new nitto trail grapplers. I bought it from him right at 211k. It just hit 230k today. I had a fender bender with very little damage. (You can see in the picture of the right headlight.) I have a decent sized binder of service records that start in June 2001 at 3k miles Here is the list of everything I have done since taking ownership. I also have all the original parts I took off that are rebuildable

Things already done:
Replaced battery, heater T’s and changed most fluids (oil/tranny/transfer case/ both diffs) first day of owning it.
Ironman 4x4 nitro gas shocks, springs and torsion bars (2 inch lift)
NitroGear UCAs
Lower ball joints )used Moog in a pinch, have extra 555 LBJ)
Everything below is OEM parts unless otherwise noted:
CV axles and diff seals
Drive flanges and gaskets
Rotors
Brakes
Wheel bearings
Radiator installed by Toyota
alternator
Power steering pump (got from NAPA, labeled as OE)
Spark plugs
Valve cover gaskets
PCV valve
Spark plugs
Spark plug tube gaskets
Drive belt
Timing belt/ water pump/thermostat (done at 211k)
Cam seal
Crank seal
Slee diff drop
Fuel filter
Midland micro mobile gmrs radio
Scangauge
Land shark drawer
7pin trailer connector
Asfir skid plate
Hood struts
Rhino rack backbone

Things wrong with it:
Antenna mast control not working (antenna still goes up and down just the switch doesn’t work)
Driver window goes up and comes back down half way. Stays closed if you hold the switch a few seconds
Interior is good aside from wear on drivers seat

Asking $12.5k OBO

Pictures to follow. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Last edited:
AC55C716-C809-4780-BE0B-C9085838AC98.jpeg
AF38D861-148F-4F4E-8F33-9C69B1ED9477.jpeg
272F8CE3-E4BF-4D0C-B736-A886FBA5791B.jpeg
8AFB4A7E-7309-4C13-B09A-8CE5CA02D21D.jpeg
B9FFFBB1-02B0-4CD5-927B-6138A7A76600.jpeg

Wife and I bought a travel trailer and learned quickly the old reliable land cruiser ain’t going to cut it.
Located in La Vernia, TX. Back story as far as I know: I am the third owner. Old lady had it in her garage for most of its life in Virginia Beach. I believe she had a minor accident reported where she scraped the hood backing out of her garage. She sold it to her landscaper who kept it in the Outer Banks area of NC. He kept pretty good care of it besides deciding to drill some small holes in the bumper for some lights which I immediately took off. He had just put brand new nitto trail grapplers. I bought it from him right at 211k. It just hit 230k today. I had a fender bender with with very little damage. (You can see in the picture of the right headlight.) I have a decent sized binder of service records that start in June 2001 at 3k miles Here is the list of everything I have done since taking ownership. I also have all the original parts I took off that are rebuildable

Things already done:
Replaced battery, heater T’s and changed most fluids (oil/tranny/transfer case/ both diffs) first day of owning it.
Ironman 4x4 nitro gas shocks, springs and torsion bars (2 inch lift)
NitroGear UCAs
Lower ball joints )used Moog in a pinch, have extra 555 LBJ)
Everything below is OEM parts unless otherwise noted:
CV axles and diff seals
Drive flanges and gaskets
Rotors
Brakes
Wheel bearings
Radiator installed by Toyota
alternator
Power steering pump (got from NAPA, labeled as OE)
Spark plugs
Valve cover gaskets
PCV valve
Spark plugs
Spark plug tube gaskets
Drive belt
Timing belt/ water pump/thermostat (done at 211k)
Cam seal
Crank seal
Slee diff drop
Fuel filter
Midland micro mobile gmrs radio
Scangauge
Land shark drawer
7pin trailer connector
Asfir skid plate
Hood struts
Rhino rack backbone

Things wrong with it:
Antenna mast control not working (antenna still goes up and down just the switch doesn’t work)
Driver window goes up and comes back down half way. Stays closed if you hold the switch a few seconds
Interior is good aside from wear on drivers seat

Asking $13.5k OBO

Pictures to follow. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Would love to check out your truck. Here in Boerne. Will try and send PM. Thanks!

still available?
Is there a hole in the fender under that snorkel? I can only assume there is but you never know. I would be taking it off.

Interested..sending you a PM. I'll ping you on CL as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom