SOLD San Antonio, Texas: 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
Hello,

I'm selling my K292 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 with 232k miles. It has been getting a lot of love the past year in my ownership. Overall, it's in good shape. There is a Pioneer stereo with speakers installed; has bluetooth connection to your phone for music + mic for handsfree calls. AC is super strong, antenna goes up and down, sun roof opens and closes. I've driven in heavy rain without any leaks.

Work done and new parts:
- Old Man Emu stock height springs and coils
- Oxygen sensors NTK
- Tie rod ends 555
- Belts OEM
- Roof rack delete (there was little to no rust around the nutzerts, it was sanded, primed and painted)
- PHH. Wits' End kit
- The other annoying small pos hose to the left of PHH that goes up under the manifold. Wits' End
- Radiator hoses. Wits' End kit
- Vent hoses on top of engine with grommet Wits' End
- Low pressure power steering hoses Wits' End
- Air intake hose. Wits' End
- Throttle cable OEM
- Front diff breather
- Rebuilt knuckles. Cruiser Outfitters kit
- Mobil1 engine oil with OEM oil filter, gear oil in diffs and transfer case, transmission and power steering ATF
- Bled brake fluid
- Flushed coolant with distilled water and put Toyota coolant in
- Toyota u-joints in both drive shafts
- Landtanks blue clutch fan

Noticable issues:
- Although knuckles are rebuilt I didn't notice at the time that the birfs were worn. If you stand still and accelerate while maxing out the steering left/right the birfs will click.
- I noticed bubbling paint on the rocker in front of the rear left wheel, I sanded it down and there is a rust spot. See pictures below.
- Some of the exterior trims are old and warped
- Small oil leaks under engine from the usual suspects (oil pump cover, crank seal, rear engine seal)

I asked the previous owner about the head gasket but he didn't know so it's probably not done. There are no signs of it going bad as far as I can tell. It had the black clutch fan before I replaced it with Landtanks blue clutch.

I took out the third row seats but they will be included. They are in good shape similar to the rest of the interior

I have some extra parts, oil filters, Toyota coolant etc that I'll include as well.

$9,000 - Sold as is

20210130_141709.jpg

20210130_142838.jpg

20210130_142914.jpg
20210130_142940.jpg

20210130_143224.jpg

Last edited:
I can't figure out how to make the website tell me if I have a message or not...are you selling only or perhaps interested in trades? I have a 1999 I am considering trading/selling...feel free to text me at (210) 887-9694 if you would like to. Cole

Selling only unless you have a 200-series LC since that's what I'm looking to buy instead

gotcha....only have the 100 series...I just traded my 2014 LX570 to Red McCombs for a 2021 TRD Off Road 4Runner! But mine had a bunch of miles on it and was black....but I do have a Lexus LX570 rear bumper hitch cover and weather tech mats to fit it if you need them!

i don't think so...,mine had the low pressure fuel pump replaced at North Park on San Pedro in the fall of 2020...the car fax doesn't show that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom