SOLD San Antonio : 1993 Triple Locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
I bought this back in October 2018.

I had hoped to build this out so I could travel with my wife when I retire next year. I have health condition now that is limiting any travel, so rather than sit i want to pass it on. I had posted before but took it down as I thought there was a leak that had no origin I could, however I was able to find and fix the lower oil pan by dropping and resealing. The passenger rear window does not work, I have a regulator that might be the fix. What has been done:

• Clean Carfax
  • TRIPLE LOCKED
  • New brake calipers, rotors, pads and lines
  • Dual Battery (2019)
  • 2.5" OME lift
  • 35" Cooper STT/PRO with spare (2019)
  • Pro-Comp Wheels (2019)
  • 4.88 Nitro Gears (2019)
  • ARB Front Bumper
  • 4x4 Labs rear swing out bumper with tire carrier and jerry can holder (2019)
  • Fresh paint job - original color - flare delete, holes welded (2019)
  • Sunroof covered, welded, painted (2019)
  • HushMat sound deadening the complete bottom of tub (2019)
  • New interior carpet kit (2019)
  • New leather through out (2019)
  • Bowfin Cruisers roof rack (2019)
  • Eezi-awn Bat Wing 270 (2019)
I am not an 80 expert. No- PHH has not been done, No- the HG does not leak. I have receipts for work performed for you to review. 17k. Can ship if needed. Mesaage me I will send pics.

Here you go. Interested people can view pics at the below links. Good looking Cruiser. 👍

Here you go. Interested people can view pics at the below links. Good looking Cruiser. 👍

Thanks!

I'm not a flawless fan, but it looks great in this color. If you don't mind a non buyer question, where did the seat leather come from?

Tried to buy this truck a while back but seller decided to hold off wanting to keep it for the future.

Why is there a listing for it from a dealer if this is a private sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom