Samples: Fashion Green vs Nebula Green vs Cygnus White vs Lily White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just got some color samples done today and figured I'd share them here since I had difficulty trying to decide which to go with based on internet photos and I appreciated all the photos people before me had shared. Honestly even after getting samples done I still can't decide on the colors so would definitely recommend you get samples done and not go off internet photos.

Based on the photos online I liked the Fashion Green T-303 color but in Kuwait (and the Middle East) PPG doesn't have the color code for it, according to the dealer we have different PPG paint colors here that start with the letter D while in the US it starts with the letter M. So their system didn't have Toyota 303, Fashion Green and nor the PPG 44402 color although they did have for example Spring Green and a couple of other greens from the 60s.

I then went to Standox and they didn't have Fashion Green but they did have the following colors:
Lily White - 403
Cygnus White - 012
Nebula Green - 622

I eventually found Fashion Green 303 at another paint supplier called Baslac. Below are all the color samples I got.

Basically, Fashion Green is great, and green.. unless you put it next to Nebula Green and it starts looking very grey. I need to separate the samples and look at them individually because if I look at Fashion Green after Nebula, it stops looking green. Same with the whites, alone the whites look pretty white but then on a white background Cygnus White looks a lot darker and more beige.

The photos below are taken in direct sunlight as well as in the shade. Let me know if anyone has any special requests!

COLOR1.jpg

COLOR2.jpg

COLOR3.jpg

COLOR4.jpg

COLOR5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom