Parting Out Salt Lake City UT, 99 Lexus LX470 Pearl White & Grey Complete Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, did you happen to sell the top liftgate on either of these? I just purchased a 05lx470 that is in very good shape except the rear liftgate has some rust starting. I guess I should ask first if you know if the 99 liftgate will fit an 05?

Needing a decent passenger side fog light assembly if you have one. Looking for one that doesn't have any moisture in it.

Thanks

Looking for a couple small cosmetic items… courtesy light on the inside of the drivers door (need housing and lens) and the plastic covers for the front passenger seat mounts (rear two covers only). PM me if that is clear as mud.

is this a factory Nav version? if not I am looking for the stereo brackets and the the 4 factory wiring harness plugs and 12" of pigtail wires for said plugs. that plug into the back of the center dash consul.
Jason

Gone MIA

I am looking for the right headlamp (passenger) and lower and center trim. I am alos looking for the driver side turn lamp. I liveoutside of portland oregon.
Thanks,
Ernesto

It doesnt look like it, but if you have a DS headlight and turn signal, I would be a buyer

Im looking for the 2 motors for the tilt and telescoping steering wheel, also the switch.
rear pull out cup holders in tan
all shipped to 57703

Hi Im looking for the driver side window switch cover. Not the actual switch but just the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom