SOLD Salt Lake City, UT 1996 FZJ80 37’s gears, air lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1996 Toyota Landcruiser
1FZ-FE straight 6
A343 Automatic transmission
Full time 4wd
225k miles
37” Pro-Comp AT Sports tire warranty thru 4wp
Front ARB Air locker
Rear TJM Air locker
4.88:1 gear ratios F/R
Full Float rear axle
2.5” OME suspension+1” spacer in front.
Man-A-Fre radius arm caster correction drop brackets
OME steering stabilizer
Front fenders trimmed ~2.5”
Rear fenders trimmer ~2”
Dual batteries
On board air compressor (ARB)
8k winch
Custom tube front bumper
Custom high clearance rear bumper/ receiver
Blue sea USB ports in center console
Pesky heater hose full bypass completed
Recently replace windshield wiper diverter
Drawer in back
Full size 37” matching spare
2nd and 3rd row seats in great condition
Drivers seat has rips
passenger seat good condition
Selling because I need a commuter car, and I have a rock crawler for off-road use. Cruiser drives smooth as butter, zero highway wander or death wobble, handles 90+mph just fine if you need to with traffic. Great family wheeler, AC and heater works great, I love the rig, but it just doesn’t fit my needs any more.
Asking 7000 OBO
Located in Lake point or I work in north salt lake
Text Billy @ 661-444-4787

B4145A97-824E-45B4-BD5E-E5DB24F8789D.jpeg

36EB6CA5-EDE7-4D62-BFE8-40F00DBD7686.jpeg

D873DD7C-CD28-4229-A65F-FCCE5A6B7DC5.jpeg

5C2C81BC-2131-4BFD-8E0F-52D2C40C83EE.jpeg

7540CED9-9C08-4BA1-A492-31EFA1865544.jpeg

Last edited:
I can potentially drive this out to California the first week of June if there’s any interest there. It will pass smog in California. It was registered there up until 2018 I moved to Utah.

What about maintenance? Head gasket, radiator, etc
I replaced the valve cover gasket a couple thousand miles ago. Radiator and head gasket appear to be in good condition, no leaks from them, oil looks good.

Oil and fluid changes maintained at recommended intervals. Mobile 1 it’s about due for an oil change in the next couple of hundred miles. If I still have it I’ll be getting that changed.
Tires rotated every other oil change, tire warranty thru 4wp and lifetime balancing at American tire

Not sure how this hasn’t sold. Found this ad when I was looking for mine and would’ve made the trip out for it if I didn’t find the deal I did locally

free bump

Not sure how this hasn’t sold. Found this ad when I was looking for mine and would’ve made the trip out for it if I didn’t find the deal I did locally

free bump
you are telling me, utah has been the hardest state I have ever sold anything in. I have never had this much trouble. Im tempted to take it back to california with me when I go to the hammers

Let me know if you come to California, I’ll swap axles with cash on my end to you. I’ll make it worth your while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom