For Sale Salt Lake City, UT: 1983 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Low mileage FJ 60 for sale. Frame and engine are in excellent condition.
Birfs rebuilt 7k ago. ARB winch bumper, OME 3" heavy duty lift, BFGoodrich AT KO 33" tires, Mickey Thompson wheels, solid axles. Roof rack, rear bumper swing arm with spare tire carrier and ladder. Some rust in the usual places for the 60 series, but overall great condition. I hate to see this go, but I have to make room. Asking 6K, but I want it to go to a good home, and I will listen to any reasonable offers. Glad to take any pictures you may want to see. Minor power steering leak, I have to top it off every few months.
P8160163.JPG

P8160173.JPG
P8160174.JPG

P8160179.JPG

P8160182.JPG

How is the rust on the A pillars and the doors? The one pic looks like the doors are pretty rusty in the jam.
I am in western CO and looking for another FJ60 in my life.

How is the rust on the A pillars and the doors? The one pic looks like the doors are pretty rusty in the jam.
I am in western CO and looking for another FJ60 in my life.
The A pillars and the doors are some of the worst rust spots, definitely a couple of places that need some work. I will upload pics in the morning.

How many miles? Anything that doesn’t work on it? Thanks.
153K miles. There are a few things that need some work, the muffler being one - it's missing. The driver side seatbelt spring either slipped out of place or broke, so the seatbelt doesn't retract. And the driver side rear window needs another handle because the last one broke. Lastly the driver side brake light has a cracked housing. Everything else is great.

Does it have working AC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom