Saline Valley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:bounce: Sounds like we're up to 6 rigs now!:bounce:

If (keyword) I can get my ARB installed by then with Art, by golly I think I'm gonna make this one...with a slight detour to Bishop to fish Pleasant Valley Reservoir.

I'm in provided the rovers don't have any issues and require me to be at work that weekend.

I'm in provided the rovers don't have any issues and require me to be at work that weekend.

Just use Duracell battery's and don't look back, and you will be fine :D
If you need help changing them let me know.
:cheers: :banana:

Just use Duracell battery's and don't look back, and you will be fine :D
If you need help changing them let me know.
:cheers: :banana:

LOL! Too fawkin simple!

Mike, you've got no excuses now.;p

Ummm interested in this....... Maybe room for one more rig??

Ummm interested in this....... Maybe room for one more rig??

It's an open run. There will prolly be two groups going up, one Friday morning, one in the evening. Keep tuned for more details.

:)

you will need good worm camping gear it is cold there.

Are we talking my 20 above gear or my 20 below gear here? If the latter is needed I'll have to drag that back from Colorado.

come on 20 above it not that cold.... and the waters warm.

20 above is not that bad, once you ge down to 15 or below is where it starts to get pretty nasty........

one year someone forgot there sleeping bag. he said his feet got cold :eek: he got up erley to get in the water. it was cold that night too.

Are we talking my 20 above gear or my 20 below gear here? If the latter is needed I'll have to drag that back from Colorado.

so,cal cold :cool:

we are talken cali cold :D

I don't know if we can wait that long!:flipoff2:

Man I'm jones-ing to get out there. Maybe after the club's christmas party.

Thanks Mark for the link ....I am In, see you there I'll go to Lone Pine for New Years and stay at then the springs the rest of the week week thats the plan right now :grinpimp: no passengers as of right now :frown:....Dusty

Thanks Mark for the link ....I am In, see you there I'll go to Lone Pine for New Years and stay at then the springs the rest of the week week thats the plan right now :grinpimp: no passengers as of right now :frown:....Dusty

Guess I'd better brush up on my Neil Young!:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom