Saline Valley Hot Springs Dec 26th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will be going into the hot springs Dec 26th in the afternoon, arriving at the springs in the dark. Staying one night and then heading up to mammoth for a few days of skiing before heading back down to LA for new years.
Anyone is welcome to join me going to the springs before I head to mammoth. I have friends in town that have never been camping or offroading so we're swinging by the springs before skiing.
-Randy

P.S. No Dave, I will not be getting naked.

Do you only get naked if Dave's there?

Naked arounf high school friends would be wierd. I can see why Dave and others may think being naked is wierd too.

I was thinking of heading out Sunday afternoon for some camping. Anxious to try Ruftoys out in the dirt now that I've got the Orion fixed. Maybe I'll caravan with you as far as Red Rock. That way you can see what your SOA gas mileage COULD be!;p

I'll keep you posted.;)

I was thinking of heading out Sunday afternoon for some camping. Anxious to try Ruftoys out in the dirt now that I've got the Orion fixed. Maybe I'll caravan with you as far as Red Rock. That way you can see what your SOA gas mileage COULD be!;p

I'll keep you posted.;)

What mileage! The SOA guzzles gas like no man's business. I'll talk with ya as the date gets closer.

Update: Probably going to take Steel Pass out as North Pass will probably be filled to the brim with snow.

Update: I've got a horrible chest cold, and don't think I'll be leaving town.:frown:

ENJOY!:bounce:

Made it through south pass with ease. There was no snow at all on south pass and steel pass. North pass was a different matter and looked well buried. Mammoth was stormy and I barely got out before they shut down the roads.

Ice Climb did yah say ? :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom