Saline Hot Springs Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
TrailCrew,

Several of us are planning on a Saline Valley Hot Springs run this weekend. We are leaving from the Park and Ride parking lot just off the 14 fwy and Angeles Crest hwy exit at 7PM this Friday. It will be a pretty light duty trip with only mild use of 4wd and hopefully a good amount of re-energizing soak time. Base camp can be used for exploratory excursions if people like or just chill at camp and soak.

If you plan on coming, bring gear for any and all conditions, extra gas, and some firewood.

Let me know if you plan on coming so we can look out for you.

bushpilot@4wdlow.com

Ross

How was your drive in? Did you like how we cleared the tree off the trail for you.

Randy,

Are you feeling alright? We haven't gone yet! Don't you remember at the meeting you said you could make it the week of the 20th? When did you go?

Hahaha, he deserves the DUCK!

You're right, changing the subject, I'll be trying to schedule a meeting with Terry Hollinger on my Friday off to get paper work started for the clean up day.

Here's some hints from last weekend:
SouthPassIan4Runner.jpg

SouthPassRockFall.jpg

So....where is this place? I tried looking for it with Google earth and got not hits.

Warm Springs

Can't wait, it's been too long since I've been there. I will bring a few dura-flames and a few logs for the fire. For those who have never been to the Warm springs, you are missing a nice treat. It's an awesome place.

where is warm springs???

is that over by castaic area ?
or Big Bear?

It is off the 395 north east of olancha. Search the words "saline valley hot springs."

that's where warm spring is...... ?

that's where warm spring is...... ?

I'm confused. This thread is talking about the Saline Valley hot Springs located in Death Valley.

Is warm springs a seperate place?

Hot....Warm....I want to go to Tepid Springs :flipoff2:

I'm confused. This thread is talking about the Saline Valley hot Springs located in Death Valley.

Is warm springs a seperate place?

Randy, itis Saline Valley Warm Springs and is part of Death Valley National Monument. Their park rangers patrol the Warm Springs area DV nat mon annexed the Warm Springs about 5-7 years ago.

I googled "saline valley hot springs" and this image was one of the many strange ones.....LMAO....
b6132b7c-ea4e-4570-b424-69aaf8920be7.jpg

I googled "saline valley hot springs" and this image was one of the many strange ones.....LMAO....

hahaha who are those? The Foo Fighters?

LMAO......the foo fighters.......... that was funny...........

Some confusion here

I've not heard Saline Valley referred to as "warm springs" before.

There is another springs, on the south side of DVNP, and they are called Warm Springs.

They are in Warm Springs Canyon, just east of Striped Butte Valley, about 75 miles or so South from Saline Valley Hot Springs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom