SOLD Charlotte NC, 2003 LX470, 154K, Clean & Ready - Contingent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Black
Hi Mud -

I recently bought this truck from a great seller in West Va. Truck had spend most of its life in Florida and was well maintained. I recently got a promotion at work and now wish I would have bought a 200 series and have found one. Dealer will take this truck in trade so I'm offering it to the Mud community first for what he's offered - $17K (I paid more, my loss is your gain). Deal would be contingent on me completing the purchase of the 200 series next week.

Here's the link to the post where I bought it: 2003 LX 470

As you will see in that link, the service history is extensive and the gentleman who owned it was meticulous with his maintenance.

It's better than when I bought it in the following ways:
  1. I spent $400 getting all the little dings out with a buddy who does paintless dent removal - it's very straight now
  2. I was going to install the tesla-style radio and got half way in, ran into tech issues with the unit then found the 200 series - so I haven't chased it. I am including the unit for free ($500 value) and you can install it or return it for a refund. OEM parts back in and work great.
  3. In the course of #2 above, I pre-wired it for a backup camera - left all of that in there in case it's helpful to the next guy but it's completely invisible so no problem if you don't want to go that route.
  4. I'm throwing in the supplies I bought to clean up the surface rust on the frame (Ospho, case of 2K satin black) - $150 value
Would rather see a Mud guy pick this up than the dealer - it's a great rig.

Jeff

img_1886-jpg.2608732

Truck goes to dealer tomorrow... Would love to see a Mud guy get it first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom