SALE or TRADE 1999 Cherokee Rustys lifted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This Cherokee has a Rusty's 4.5" lift kit with 1" coil spacers in the front and 1" extended shackles in the back for a total of 5.5" of lift. On the list kit, I have upgraded to it and bought the rustys upper control arms to. I have also installed a rustys heavy duty track bar and track bar bracket. It had front driveline vibrations like most cherokees so i bought a brand new Tom Woods drive line sitting in my garage that i will put in next week. It has brand new BFG all terrain tires sitting on aluminum rims. It has about 115,000 miles and has a new engine in at around 10K miles ago. It runs well and if you know about Cherokee's the 99 model is the year to have because it has the 8.25 stronger rear axle and the high pinion dana 30 front. It has a roof rack with four lights facing forward and two lights facing back. Everything works like the AC and the heater and it has a Sony CD player in it. If I sell it out right I would like $5,750.00 or I would like to trade for a Jeep wrangler of not to much more money or equal value or a fj40 cruiser. I bought this Cherokee for me and my wife to drive and the wife doesnt like it so I am going back to a wrangler or fj40. Let me know what you have and if you would like to come and look at it or ask me anymore questions let me know. My email address is jsix321@yahoo.com and that is the best way to reach me. I have some pics that I am going to post but they are of it really dusty and after I mowed the yard so it looks like it has a green dust layer on it. It cleans up decent and has normal dings and scratches for a 8 year old jeep. I will get better pics sometime next week but these will give you the idea of what it is. Let me know what you have and email me pics and how much you want to trade for.
Cherokee 002.jpg
Cherokee 006.jpg
Cherokee 004.jpg

i am located in Weatherford, TX which is 20 miles west of Dallas?Fort Worth. The new motor was put in right before i bought it. I am not sure why but assume something happened to the old one. The new one runs good and does not have any leaks. Good little SUV but I would like a wrangler or fj40

Trades

any trades or offers ?

The tire size is 32X11.5-15, they are brand new and have maybe 200 miles. The gear ratio is whatever came in it from the factory. The axles are, rear - 8.25 which is a great axle and its factory, front - Dana 30 high pinion, the one to have. Thanks for the question and let me know what i can do.

Factory automatic transmission diff ratio is 3.55. Manual is 4.10.

its a automatic, thanks for the ratio's

i am located in Weatherford, TX which is 20 miles west of Dallas?Fort Worth. The new motor was put in right before i bought it. I am not sure why but assume something happened to the old one. The new one runs good and does not have any leaks. Good little SUV but I would like a wrangler or fj40

I see that you are from Texas but I found an identical jeep listed on craigslist in Turnersville NJ. It has the same wheels, tires, color, roof rack and even stickers. It's a nice jeep but I would like to know where you really are.

This thread died on MUD 3 years ago. Betting the guy moved. email the guy.

Not even the same truck, note the "Sport" sticker in the CL ad that is not on this one. Not to mention black grille vs. color matched, '98 vs. '99 etc.

Thanks for the feedback. I looked at the jeep again and noticed that there are different wheels, paint and the sport symbol on the side. I'm 17 and would really like a jeep like this. I've almost been scammed before and I don't want anything to happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom