For Sale Saginaw Power Steering kit for FJ40 - V8 compatible.* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a brand new Saginaw Power Steering conversion kit for an FJ40. It is compatible with a V8 and includes brackets for that application. Oil cooler kit is included. I have a picture of the parts laid out so you can compare - email me at onefathen@gmail.com. First $1200 takes it. I'd rather not ship it, but if you are around north Texas, south OK etc. we can work something out.

Here is a link to the part number in the Man-a-Fre catalog for further information: http://www.man-a-fre.com/parts_accessories/saginawpwrsteering.htm

It is part #71640SKL

From the site: "For those looking to do a Saginaw power steering conversion on your 40 series, this is probably the most complete kit on the market. Our kits contain the finest, individual components, including: Borgesen collapsable steering shaft with super heavy u-joints for added safety and strength, Advance Adapters spud shaft and relay rod with end to match new pitman arm, 4+Plus pump mount (by March for V-8 applications), MAF billet aluminum pulley for 6 cylinder apps, GM drop pitman arm, mounting plates by 4+Plus, aircraft quality hoses, rebuilt/warrantied pump and steering box. Kits are available for either 6 cylinder or, V-8 applications. Installation of these kits requires a high degree of mechanical skill, cutting and welding. Early 6 cylinder applications with "F" type air cleaner will need to change air cleaner to 2F style or convert to Weber. Early engines with single groove crank pulley, will need to upgrade to a double groove pulley.
Note* We recommend that you also order the Power Steering Oil Cooler Kit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom