Saginaw mounting plate help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You will need .250" and .750" spacers....

:beer:

If you click on the image, you'll get a full-size version (ie 1:1 ratio). Print it out and measure it.

You will also want to sleeve the frame where the bolts pass through to prevent the frame from distorting when the steering gear bolts are pulled up tight.

I tried to print that a while back and it came out HUGE. Here are the diminsions I came up with. Hope this helps. You can can always tweak them if they do not work for you.
realplate1.JPG

I think the link you provided is for a 40. I think you should reconsider your power steering box for the 55. I would encourage you to use either a scout, astro van, or an fj60 steering box.

If you want to use the astro van power steering box, let me know as I have two available.

when I printed it the firs time it came out huge also from the web page. with the mouse pointer over the pic you can right click and save it to your hard drive and print from there and it should turn out ok.
worth a try for ya.

the scout box is a saginaw box, just not the same box like you'd use on a 40. The 40 and 55 are two different beasts on location of power steering.

it all depends on which vehicle you have...you still haven't mentioned it. 40 or 55?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom