safari tops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
where to buy a safari top to cover a full cage? ??? Please advise links. Need one desperatly. thx

Not so sure about a safari top but TPI has bikini covers that look like they will cover a full cage. Check it out at http://www.tpi4x4.com and see what you think.

I dont think i've ever seen a safari top an anything other than a rover. I did see an awsome 40 once out west... full cage, full doors, and the white fibreglass roof mounted to the cage and windscreen. The only one i've ever seen and it looked really good. It might have had the door surrounds/support pillars but i was too far away to see for sure.

thanks tpi seems to be a good deal. i think i will try them. Thanks, Scott

Here's a different version by SOR
272-35a-big.jpg

Dave

Here is a mockup of a safari top that Ehsan is making
for me in Pakistan. Fits on the factory soft top bows.

*EDIT* Oh, you wanted a safari top. Not sure why bikini top came to mind.

MED-CruiserOverhead1.jpg

MED-CruiserLeftFront1.jpg

i have a brand new safari top used one trip,its from sor grey in color and fits just behind the stock roll bar and drops almost to the bed ,has a window that rolls up, anybody want it for $60.00

[quote author=hendo link=board=1;threadid=5383;start=msg42817#msg42817 date=1063945397]
i have a brand new safari top used one trip,its from sor grey in color and fits just behind the stock roll bar and drops almost to the bed ,has a window that rolls up, anybody want it for $30.00
[/quote]

I'm interested if there are no rips. Mine ripped after only one trip, rubbing the windshield channel on a tree branch :( BTW, this is not a safari top, but their Extreme bikini top.

Dave
dtay AT comcast DOT net

Dave, do you know what the part number is for the top from sor. Looked on the web site today, couldn't find it. Thanks, Pete

your right i believe it is a extreme bakini top anyway its brand new only one road trip on it, make me a offer, its in perfect condition ,been stored in the house and still have the fasteners in the plastic bag unopened

[quote author=godzilla link=board=1;threadid=5383;start=msg43008#msg43008 date=1064000072]
Dave, do you know what the part number is for the top from sor. Looked on the web site today, couldn't find it. Thanks, Pete
[/quote]

Pete,

Here is the link: http://www.sor.com/sor/cat272b.tam?xax=13152 Tell Marv Dave sent you :)

Dave

[quote author=hendo link=board=1;threadid=5383;start=msg43036#msg43036 date=1064003086]
your right i believe it is a extreme bakini top anyway its brand new only one road trip on it, make me a offer, its in perfect condition ,been stored in the house and still have the fasteners in the plastic bag unopened
[/quote]

I'll take it for $30 like you first offered:

[quote author=hendo link=board=1;threadid=5383;start=msg42817#msg42817 date=1063945397]
i have a brand new safari top used one trip,its from sor grey in color and fits just behind the stock roll bar and drops almost to the bed ,has a window that rolls up, anybody want it for $30.00
[/quote]

I can send you a FedEx prepaid shipping label to cover the shipping. E-mail me, lets work out the details: dtay AT comcast DOT net

Dave

i have the summer extreme top as you can see there $ 115.00 i,ll sell mine for $60.00 in new shape you pay ship no tax SOLD SOLD SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom