Safari Snorkel Installed (picks) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I had some fun last night drilling two very big holes in the side of a perfectly good finder on my 100 to install my safari snorkel. This is the second one I have put on and it never seems to get any easier in regards to the anxiety it puts you through! :rolleyes: The end result is nice and any one considering doing it, my words of advice is to "Trust the template" and the rest is easy and quite fun when you think to yourself that you are drilling into a $57K truck!

Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures I took over lunch. I'm working on a new factory antenna to replace the original and will post up what I go with, so more to come on that.

Zane
snorkel1.jpg
snorkel2.jpg
snorkel3.jpg

That looks great!

Snorkels are cool, I just hate the ram on top. I'm going to get a pre-cleaner for mine to replace the ram when I get ready to cut holes in my 100 :D

Zane, you'll need to update your avatar :)

Nice! Looks great.

My wife ixnayed any snorkel thoughts... :frown:

Very nice. Do you think I need one of those for the mall?

The malls in Colorado are pretty dusty and there are some wicked water puddles! :steer:

The malls in Colorado are pretty dusty and there are some wicked water puddles! :steer:

Ha ha... I knew I should have waited to post up some picks until I was hood deep in water! :flipoff2: Serves me right for taking a picture in a parking lot...

Having a snorkel before a winch - if that was my rig it would be a recipe for disaster.

Looks great.

They help with fuel mileage as well.

Having a snorkel before a winch - if that was my rig it would be a recipe for disaster.

Looks great.

I have my winch sitting on my work bench, just have not had a chance to pull off my bumper and put it on. before my next wheeling trip the winch will be installed.

Nice!

Some snorkles are bigger than others...

very nice looking rig...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom