safari guard bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've seen one in person. It's the nicest looking bullbar I've seen, and appears to be plenty strong. IIRC, if you mount a winch you have to cut your grill a little bit.

Have one on the front of my 60. Love it. It was a hard decision to pick between the ARB and Safari Gard, but got a good deal on this one and love the look of it. It is really strong. Well built product. Can send you some pics if you want.

post pics if you can. I would love to see it too.

Me 3. I'd love to see some pics.

Here's a pic of one on my 60. Another thing some would consider an advantage is that it is a little lighter but still plenty strong; not as hard on handling/suspension etc as ARB.

Last edited:
This one?

Image-D47441B2BD0D11D7.jpg

I like this one, too...

Image-D4756254BD0D11D7.jpg

what do they cost? Searched their site but looks like I would need to call the dealer for the price.

I got mine off ebay about a year and a half ago. The place I got it from didn't ship it for weeks, maybe even months. Called them, emailed them and they never responded, finally got ahold of them and they said they would ship it for free. Think I ended up paying around $500.00 for it.

Corbet said:
not my truck but good front pic

IMO, looks much better on a '60 with the rounded corners and all...

It looks like this bumper wouldn't work well with the 62 because the headlight layout seems a little wider. Anyone with a 62 use this bar??

Last edited:
zcruiser said:
I like this one, too...

Image-D4756254BD0D11D7.jpg

Yep thats them. Good bumper. Stout and fairly light. The lower hoop does partialy block the front turn signals on an FJ62. Other that that I'm very satisfied with it. Got it from FJ60.com and got a good shipping price to Alaska.
Later,
G

mike francis at rock solid off road in hemet, california is the "dealer" on the west coast. 951-654-5404

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom