safari guard bumpers

yooper

SILVER Star

I've seen one in person. It's the nicest looking bullbar I've seen, and appears to be plenty strong. IIRC, if you mount a winch you have to cut your grill a little bit.

Fourrunner

SILVER Star

Have one on the front of my 60. Love it. It was a hard decision to pick between the ARB and Safari Gard, but got a good deal on this one and love the look of it. It is really strong. Well built product. Can send you some pics if you want.

Here's a pic of one on my 60. Another thing some would consider an advantage is that it is a little lighter but still plenty strong; not as hard on handling/suspension etc as ARB.

Last edited:
2fROOKIE said:
Anybody have one of these or know of someone who does? Look pretty stout!
safarigard.com in the toyota section

Here is a couple. Sorry there not closer.

Fourrunner

SILVER Star

I got mine off ebay about a year and a half ago. The place I got it from didn't ship it for weeks, maybe even months. Called them, emailed them and they never responded, finally got ahold of them and they said they would ship it for free. Think I ended up paying around $500.00 for it.

DBS311

It looks like this bumper wouldn't work well with the 62 because the headlight layout seems a little wider. Anyone with a 62 use this bar??

Last edited:
zcruiser said:
I like this one, too...

Yep thats them. Good bumper. Stout and fairly light. The lower hoop does partialy block the front turn signals on an FJ62. Other that that I'm very satisfied with it. Got it from FJ60.com and got a good shipping price to Alaska.
Later,
G

rick_d

mike francis at rock solid off road in hemet, california is the "dealer" on the west coast. 951-654-5404

Top Bottom