Saddly moving away (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My LSLC family,

It saddens me to tell you some news I received 3 weeks ago. My wife's work asked us to move to the Phoenix Arizona area this summer. So we took a week and cleaned the house and visited AZ to see if we could live there. We came home and put our house on the market. I expected to be here another 2 months or so. The house sold in SIX days and movers are coming Tomorrow Tuesday Exactly 3 weeks after we put it on the market. Good to get the sale, but bad cause I have had so much to do. We will be in town for a couple of week after staying with family cause like most things we have no house or place to stay in az as of now. This is the first time I have sat down to think about the family I will be leaving and missing. Yes the shop is moving, have not had time to find a place for that yet, may have a few other prospects i am looking into all in the off-road world.

I would like to thank each one of you for being my friend and supporting me and my family with every ones hospitality. Y'all will have a place in az to come any time. I will be back for the round up but will also see ya at other runs also on the western side. Don't think they have shiner there but I think we can ship it in. I did check and they do have bluebell ice cream........ yumm

I finally get a 40 and you move away...

Good luck to you and your family. We'll miss ya.

WTF, I was going to have you build me a new cage! :flipoff2:

Y'all are gonna love it out there. Good luck and stay in touch.

:cheers:

Good Riddance...we been trying to shed you fer years.......

:frown::frown::frown::frown::flipoff2::cheers:

Congrats on the move!

We've been shopping in the 4-corners area thru south-eastern NV...not an exact neighbor, but close enuf to wheel with :)

Arizona's a dry heat... right?
Keep in touch and visit when you can.
Happy Trails! N

Jason,

Take care. I'm sure we'll run into each other at a wheeling event.

Charles

Jason congrats!!!

Damn. it's not gonna be the same without you, J. But since you've offered, guess we'll all have to show up at the same time, and hang at your new place out there!! :)
Good luck, and congrats!!

Good Luck Jason, hope to see you at a wheelin' event sometime in the future. You and your family take care. Your one Of the first folks I met when I joined LSLC, you will be missed around here!!

Good luck Jason!

Good Luck ,the dry heat is liveable, hope there is a pool close back. MIke

It was a sad day I heard the news, but I am excited for you and your family. We have had A LOT of great times together, wheeling, hanging, and building stuff. One of the best times we had was when we built my cage and were trying to figure the center hoop measurement. Here are some pics, Untitled Hard to believe that was 8 years ago.

Best of luck and hope to see ya soon.

I've decided to be childish about this and not acknowledge it for a while....this sucks!! Who's going to do all my custom fab work.....arrrggghhhh. Love you lots and let me know if you need any advise on moving across the country....I expect you back in Texas within 5 yrs!!!

Sorry to hear Jason that your moving west!

... but it's good for you and fam!

wish you the best in the new adventure in front of you.

thanks for all the good wishes. yes shop is going to live just don't know where. Kris, this just means you will have to spend some time in AZ. House here sold in 6 days............... I have been moving into pods, cheapest I have found and can still have time to pack up the shop.... We are leaving next thursday and finding a rent home and a house. Plan on a larger lot then I have here on the north side of pheonix with a pool............. living with inlaws right now. with have updates soon.

WTF?!?!? This happened alot faster than you were thinking. Do not worry, they have shiner out there, but you said you don't drink.:confused: We will have to get together and wheel/camp when I go see my girls. I think we will have to wait till the fall. It is very hot right now.:crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom