Sacramento 'Cruisers Rubicon Tuesdays... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Maybe one day we'll have Chico Sierra Nevada Wednesdays...

So, Pighead gets pulled over by the CHP just a few blocks away from Burgers & brew...He said something about me needing mudflaps, but he wouldn't write me up for that if I passed the sobriety test. Uh oh. I guess I did only fair in the test, he made me blow into the gizmo. Only a .04, whew. Home free.

Last edited:
So, Pighead gets pulled over by the CHP just a few blocks away from Burgers & brew...He said something about me needing mudflaps, but he wouldn't write me up for that if I passed the sobriety test. Uh oh. I guess I did only fair in the test, he made me blow into the gizmo. Only a 0.4, whew. Home free.
Yikes....
Now did you have the psycho-delic Lights A'Blazin'??

Glad to hear you passed.

WHOA.

I wouldn't have done so well. I walked home.

Nice meeting y'all!

:cheers:

It was great hanging out with you all last night, glad to hear no one was arrested...

It was also nice to meet the new folks Shannon and Chad (CDAVIS) also. Until next time.

I had a great time. I wished I could have stayed longer.

Regards

Alvaro

Hey Greg, glad to hear you passed the test! Time for some mudflaps...although if they want to pull you over they will always find a reason.

Oh, great turn out too. Good to see some new faces!!

Is this Bill from way back when....?

I found this picture on Facebook. It sure looks like BK.

5251788583_b0a76c328a_z.jpg

Here's the link to the page:Login | Facebook

He has the hat. Or did the hat come with the truck?

an hour and a half from chico is kind of far for me. bummer. maybe one day.

Usually get home about 11pm, Ive learned that just as you get there you have a 5 hour energy drink and its all good.

Next Tuesday then, the 4th of January, (Pigheads birthday,BTW)...how about the Rubicon? You're all invited.

Next Tuesday then, the 4th of January, (Pigheads birthday,BTW)...how about the Rubicon? You're all invited.

Jeff and I will be there. What time?

Another good option is the Buckhorn Grill on 18th and L. Great burgers and Tritip sandwiches and plenty of seating. From 4 to 6, $2 beers. Including DBA.

Regards

Alvaro

Sweet! Can't think of a better way to spend the first Tuesday of the year!

See ya there, Happy Birthday Greg!

happy new year !!

Well !!! Maybe this old 55guy will show up ??? PIGHEAD I need your phone ##### ASAP !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom