SOLD Sacramento California 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Hello, I am reluctantly selling my 96 Land Cruiser and was told this would be a good place for it to find a loving home. I've owned the vehicle since 2015 and it has been awesome the whole time. Mostly used as a short distance commuter with some camping trips sprinkled in. Has 230,XXX miles on it currently, I got a new vehicle so right now it is only being used for occasional short store runs because I know it'll be gone soon and I will miss it. It is all stock except for the wheels, Bluetooth and CD player and some upgraded rear shocks I don't really know anything about (maybe used for towing something by previous owner?)

Car has a small list of things to fix like new seat motor for drivers seat, new power steering pump (works well for now and is not leaking but groans and moans) also has very small oil leak from what I think is a pull seal on the front of the engine. My old boss (who owns a mechanic shop) said it was difficult to reach but so small it wasn't worth it yet. I performed all the oil changes on time and performed some other maintenance like fixing a power steering hose leak and replacing the belts and filters.

The truck has triple lockers from the factory, leather seats are in pretty good shape with the exception of a Crack that is forming on the driver's seat (I think it can be fixed if addressed sooner than later).

No leaks but I do have a brand new set of oem window seals and rubber that was given to me by a friend. Completely rust free, the car was repainted by the previous owner but neither I or anyone else could ever spot any damage to it so it must have just had fading or peeling.

Radiator was replaced by the Honda dealership I bought it from (I worked as their photographer. The owner liked me, I fell in love with the truck and as soon as it was done with tech I bought it from the back lot before it officially went up for sale) Completely rust free California car.

My intention was to keep this truck forever and have it be a project I could work on with my family but money and space are too tight right now and I can't afford to keep it but I'm also not in a rush to sell it and finding a solid home may be more important than price or speed of sale at this point.

Asking 19k, willing to discuss reasonable offers more likely in person than over chat

Will add more pictures later if you request a specific one

20220608_185256.jpg

20220608_143839.jpg

20220609_095530.jpg

20220609_095457.jpg

20220609_095450.jpg

I have seen this in person outside of wholefoods when I lived in Folsom. Shows well in person, looks to be a nice honest original rig. Not really sure how a white, locked, FZJ is still for sale at this price especially since it has no factory roof rack or spoiler.

I have seen this in person outside of wholefoods when I lived in Folsom. Shows well in person, looks to be a nice honest original rig. Not really sure how a white, locked, FZJ is still for sale at this price especially since it has no factory roof rack or spoiler.
I am in CA and can say that anything over $10k here sits for a good long time, no matter the condition. Also there is a cleaner/lower mileage one near me that's listed for less money and has been sitting for a very long time as well

I am in CA and can say that anything over $10k here sits for a good long time, no matter the condition. Also there is a cleaner/lower mileage one near me that's listed for less money and has been sitting for a very long time as well
Interesting that they sit for so long. Any idea on why that might be? Could you post a link the the one you are describing?

Weird I jut moved from CA to TX and saw clean examples being snatched up quickly in the 15-20k range. I'd would also like to see the listing your referring to.

Wait, since when does a clean decent mileage 200-250k 3x locked 80 series that listed at 10k and sits for a long time?? Maybe I have not searched hard enough

Wait, since when does a clean decent mileage 200-250k 3x locked 80 series that listed at 10k and sits for a long time?? Maybe I have not searched hard enough
at 10k it would go fast. I'm saying once you get past that it gets harder and harder to sell, and it makes sense too. the market is just smaller once you get more and more expensive. This is also a more recent trend I've seen with longer times being listed, as they eventually all do sell.

at 10k it would go fast. I'm saying once you get past that it gets harder and harder to sell, and it makes sense too. the market is just smaller once you get more and more expensive. This is also a more recent trend I've seen with longer times being listed, as they eventually all do sell.
Oh I see what you are saying. Most I have seen are 15-20k for these. I need to pay more attention to dates. Thanks for clearing it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom