SOLD Sacramento Ca Front seats tan leather (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alex79

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a set of front leather seats tan color. Bad motors ok Just need good leather or Recommendation where to buy replacement leather.
TIA.

Looking for a set of front leather seats tan color. Bad motors ok Just need good leather or Recommendation where to buy replacement leather.
TIA.

Yig's off of Power Inn did mine originally for $300 but they are out of business after he passed away. I've had Upholstery Tech in Elk Grove do other seats and are reasonable.

Yig's off of Power Inn did mine originally for $300 but they are out of business after he passed away. I've had Upholstery Tech in Elk Grove do other seats and are reasonable.
Thanks ill check with them. Was it made by them and installed or did you install it your self?

Thanks ill check with them. Was it made by them and installed or did you install it your self?

They did the work - backs and bottoms.
I've asked Upholstery Tech if they'd do seat heaters for example and he would install the pads but not do the electrical. I'm sure he could do just the install if you'd want to source the skins yourself.

They did the work - backs and bottoms.
I've asked Upholstery Tech if they'd do seat heaters for example and he would install the pads but not do the electrical. I'm sure he could do just the install if you'd want to source the skins yourself.
I can install my self. Don’t know where to source skins besides LH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom