SOLD Sacramento, CA: 2001 Land Cruiser 218K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(202, 204, 181)
Outside Link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Toyota-Land-Cruiser/133573543831
For sale is my 2001 with 218K miles in a champagne exterior and tan interior. Overall it is in good condition and have had the car since 175K (2015) miles if memory serves correct. The reason I’m selling is that I got a new 4Runner as I have a young child and don’t want to have to worry about the little things that can pop up with a 20 year old car. I’m the third owner and the car has been a Northern California car exclusively. The original owner was in Los Altos, second was an owner of an auto mechanic shop in Burlingame. I’ve had the car in Redwood City, and now Sacramento where I moved to a few months ago.

On the car I have practically brand new Yokohama Geolandar A/T tires and the starter was replaced in December 2019. I’ve updated the car technologically with a backup camera and Bluetooth. My only cosmetic changes are taking off the roof rack (there are Toyota OEM plugs in the holes), added 3rd party steps, and WeatherTech front floor mats. I’ve also added a Bosch battery, and wind deflectors. I also plasti-dipped the lettering and grille.

As for flaws on the car, I had the immobilizer refuse to disengage during the hot weather this summer. I’ve seen there is a fix for this on this forum, I just don’t have the time to work on it. There are numerous scratches, and a few dents though nothing I’d consider out of the ordinary for a car this age. Brakes squeak a bit but I think it’s from the OEM pads which have a higher metal content. Antenna won’t go down all the way, only when off. I tried to do a repair job on the seats that didn’t really pan out, see pictures. I was going to get new covers from lseat.com but never got around to it.

I’m not in a huge hurry to sell her but wanted to get the process started if anyone was interested. Send me a message with any questions. Thanks!

Photo Oct 25, 12 18 08.jpg

Photo Oct 25, 12 18 16.jpg

Photo Oct 25, 12 18 25.jpg

Photo Oct 25, 12 18 31.jpg

Photo Oct 25, 12 18 53.jpg

Last edited:
I believe your color is Thundercloud Metallic. You should probably put that instead of champagne (much uglier color). Thunder cloud is one of the most desirable colors for a 100 series

$12.9K is the Buy It Now price for those that don't feel like clicking the ebay link.

If anyone was interested, this LC is still available. Looking to get $11k OBO. Message with any questions. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom