Parting Out Sacramento Ca 1994 FZJ80 . (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for these parts, please

Rear bumper Left extension
ABS front speed sensors
ABS right rear speed sensor
Airbag sensor Assy

Let me know if still available
sending you dm

1996. Didn’t know if they bolted on the same or were different on earlier models. When I look at partsouq it shows several different options but I’m not sure what the difference is in the model.

1996. Didn’t know if they bolted on the same or were different on earlier models. When I look at partsouq it shows several different options but I’m not sure what the difference is in the model.
sure, so the 91-92 are slimmer and make of hard fiberglass type of stuff.
93-94 wider and made of the same material as 91-92.
95-97 are same shape as 93-94 but made of different type of material they used some sore of plastic like on many newere vehicles. Also 93-94 and 95-97 use different mounting tabs and placed slightly different. So if you use on or the other type you will need to drill new mounting hole in one spot i belive.
So, thats the difference.

For your 96 , i think i have what you need. Ill check and let you know in dm.
Thanks

I could use a matching set of cloth seats if you have any available

I have front row I can offer. Are you local or will need it shipped?

Looking for a rear sway bar with brackets, links, hardware etc that is still in decent condition. 93-95 style with the side mount frame brackets. Shipping to 81657. Thanks

Looking for a rear sway bar with brackets, links, hardware etc that is still in decent condition. 93-95 style with the side mount frame brackets. Shipping to 81657. Thanks
send you dm

Any luck on the flares? Thanks for the clarification also!

Do you have a left side rear sliding window? Complete. '97 privacy tint preferred.

Parting out 94 FZJ80 green /grey interior. Dash is cracked.
Email me for what you need. I have about dozens of other 80 serires rigs in verious stage of parts outs 91-97.
Hey Alex. I am looking for a body cut for the driver side rocker that includes the dogleg of the quarter panel. Thanks, Chet I have a 96 80

Received two days after payment packaged well and item was as described. Highly recommend this seller. Thanks again!

Looking for one of these from the third row seat floorboard, but would prefer to have the floor cut around it as well, want to install it in a floor that has none so i want to install the bucket and threaded holes from it.
Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 8.14.54 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom