For Sale Sacramento 1995 80 series wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 4 80 series wheels from a 1995. Would like to sell as a set for 350, prefer local but they are boxed and could ship. Will get pictures this weekend or tonight.

Might separate for 100 a wheel if there is enough interest.

Thanks
David

I am also interested, in all four if still available.

I have been mia for a bit. Pictures attached.

2BE9EA0F-7412-402B-8550-1C0A05F618BC.jpeg

88E2ACC6-5B5B-468A-976C-304539754DA3.jpeg

A38AC111-DE98-4225-BF73-1CC5E63E6BC0.jpeg

EC6AC06B-31BB-45A9-9046-BD8F5D731C35.jpeg

CE51D8F0-5C12-4597-A1BA-F684F9B60F3D.jpeg

I have 4 80 series wheels from a 1995. Would like to sell as a set for 350, prefer local but they are
I have 4 80 series wheels from a 1995. Would like to sell as a set for 350, prefer local but they are boxed and could ship. Will get pictures this weekend or tonight.

Thanks
David

Thanks
David
Do u still have the wheels? I’ll take them all I’m local in sac.

Oh really! If you check the thread, I'm 1st in line and he hasn't responded AT ALL to ANY inquiries AFAIK. It's only taken him 2 months to post pics. @bakolc80 you've got no honor. JIC you care or have any semblance of business etiquette, I'm not doing business with you. Good luck.
Geez cry baby. It’s all yours lmao

? This derailed pretty fast.

They look like very nice wheels. but obviously the seller is not highly motivated and is the type I would only deal with in person.

Usually in these circumstances, if you can make contact, the first one with cash gets the goods. Nothing more or less.

And @80t0ylc just for info 94 and 95 wheels are not the same. They look the same but use different styles of lug nut. So if you're trying to match for a trailer project you likely need the 93-94 wheels.

Your post is the best thing in this thread. Thank you for the info on wheel design and lugnuts! If nothing else from this experience, I've learned what yrs of wheels to get.

Who the hell do you think you are? Just because you're "local" makes you think you can jump to the head of the line? :censor:

Your response was so predictable....:lol: You don't read very well, do you? I should have known better than to seek anything around the capitol of CA. If there's a good reason for the OP's lack of response, doesn't matter anymore. Tip: Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply from the OP. You clowns should enjoy doing business together.....:slap:

Thanks for s***ting up this post. Glad you learned something.

Yes. Family, God and work come before land cruiser parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom