Trade Sacramento 1988 Fj62 for hzj75 Troopy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
I have an extremely clean and well maintained 88 fj62 that I would consider a trade for hzj75 troopy. My vehicle has clean seats like new original no rust. 2nd owner. Please pm me this is an extremely clean Fj62 looking to trade for hzj75 that is in like condition
E13F90A2-343E-42B9-BC98-24EC25131CB8.jpeg

yessir, many of us are.

just wondering about your expectations, i'm looking for a 20k fixer upper and thats proving to be tough.

extremely clean is gonna be tough, HZJ is even tougher, you might be in that restored troopy with an engine swap territory, might be a few clean 60's and then some. but i'm certainly no expert.

i hope you find it., its one of those bucket list rigs for me.

Last edited:
I have passed on a few because I am here in California. Fj models would not do. They are out there. Many were produced. They are not the holy grail. Stock truck that doesn’t get dirty like my trucks, might be a while until I find it. Be patient.

I have passed on a few because I am here in California. Fj models would not do. They are out there. Many were produced. They are not the holy grail. Stock truck that doesn’t get dirty like my trucks, might be a while until I find it. Be patient.
Lol , I think you will realize soon that you are indeed looking for the holy grail , indeed many have been sold but all have worked hard and 25 year old examples are commanding a premium worldwide these days . I have sold a dozen troopies in the past few years here most of them being lhd HZJ75's and I can assure you they aren't that easy to find and when you want one in the condition your 60 is in the value difference will be substantial I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom