SOLD Sac-to Ca, 80 Series interior parts 91-97 all colors available. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have 2nd row side step plates in oak? Driver seat belt oak/tan for a 95?

I have many interior plastics, some carpets, door trim,, overhead lights, dash parts, vents, door inner parts, electrical parts, relays, computers, belt buckles, lap belts, most seat belts, some sun visors, few roof liners,
Grey and tan interiors, 91-92, 93-94, 95-97 all year range available. Please dm me with year of your vehicle, color of interior and if electrical parts please send pics or part number. Also if you like sen your phone number for faster reply. I can ship most parts same or next day.
Thanks
Alex
I have a 97 and looking for 3rd row seats in tan leather. Any chance you have a set?

I have many interior plastics, some carpets, door trim,, overhead lights, dash parts, vents, door inner parts, electrical parts, relays, computers, belt buckles, lap belts, most seat belts, some sun visors, few roof liners,
Grey and tan interiors, 91-92, 93-94, 95-97 all year range available. Please dm me with year of your vehicle, color of interior and if electrical parts please send pics or part number. Also if you like sen your phone number for faster reply. I can ship most parts same or next day.
Thanks
Alex
Hi Alex,
Do you have grey complete floor carpet?
Thanks

Hi Alex,
Do you have grey complete floor carpet?
Thanks
I have to check my parts cruisers few still have carpet in them but I don’t remember condition they are in. Please send me dm with what all you need and I’ll check Monday. And tell me what year you need.
Thank you

Do you have interior driver door handle ?.
Drivers seat belt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom