For Sale Sac-to Ca, 80 series Doors, Lift gates,tail gates and more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alex79

SILVER Star
Threads
I have body panels, door panels, Lift gates, tail gates, windshield cowl, and other body parts available. Many colors to choose from.
Most panels available in different colors. Let me know if you looking for. Also if you like Dm me your ph number and i can text pics fast. I can ship large panels but it gets $$$. If you looking for multiple panels then freight shipping is good way to go. Please contact me with what you need.
Thanks
Alex

Last edited:
1996 LX450, but I think the LC part will fit it
I have one lx450 in the yard, i think i have good fender. Shipping will be expensive. I have one valence for 95-97 land cruiser needs little bit of clean up lots of rock chips and few small dents.
Ill send you dm.

I have one lx450 in the yard, i think i have good fender. Shipping will be expensive. I have one valence for 95-97 land cruiser needs little bit of clean up lots of rock chips and few small dents.
Ill send you dm.
9928AD6F-5316-4492-85AA-F34833C2E169.jpeg
1F10FB07-A910-4AB5-9836-768866A008CD.jpeg

Do you have a hood for a 1996 land cruiser in the dark pearl green color? Mine is sun damaged. I'm in the central coast of CA and I could pick up in Sac, if possible.

Do you have a hood for a 1996 land cruiser in the dark pearl green color? Mine is sun damaged. I'm in the central coast of CA and I could pick up in Sac, if possible.
All sun damaged. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom