s.o.r capet questins (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
does anybody know how good the S.O.R 40 Series Deluxe Carpet Set is or has had any experience with it? i am looking to get this but i don't want to get it if it is not built good or bad material. your opinion's would be a big help thanks
342-4079-FB-big fj40 carpet.jpg

I bought their set for an fj 55 many years ago. I got fed up with so many pieces and the edges sorta culled up and after a couple of years I was happy to have my original floor mats back in. There was a lot of dirt and moisture under the carpets. This would be true for any carpet in a cruiser, not just sor's. Gonna run my 45 with no mats or carpet... noisy and hot, but I like my floorboards where I can see them, and the engine/tranny heat keeps them warm and dry....

I haven't dealt with the SOR carpets, I have the Cruiser Solutions carpet set and really like it. $20 less than the SOR and it a really nice setup.

Well built material, covers everything, even the wheel wells. I don't think the SOR one does that.

The only red-ass is having to remove the seats and heaters, bit it's worth it and a quality carpet set.

My $0.02

Carpet Kit-Internal Fuel Tank [LB04-5004] : Cruiser Solutions, custom cruisers, restorations, genuine Toyota parts, body tubs, used Land Cruisers for sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom