Rusty executive decision!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ahhhh man! you supported tg?

ken

They call it Trail Mart.......

Or China Trail.

I think it's basically that they ahem,,"borrowed" the designs and ideas of Marlin and opened on their own, building bits and parts cheeply in China. Notice their sliders are essentially exact copies of Marlin's and sell for $100 less. Marlin's though are DOM and Trail Gears are Chinese mystery metal that in some cases is iron based and attracts a magnet.

Marlin's main dude for awhile, jumped ship, and went to work for TG, though I understnd he is now out of TG due to a dispute there. Lots of bad blood in the Mini-truck world.

Me personally have no beef with TG. I bought the 6 stud knuckles from them when no one else was offering a similar solution. Now you can make add on 6 stud knuckles with parts from 4x4 Labs.

So how long was Marlin working on the six stud knuckles with no product for sale?

In my world you better be ready to take advantage of the sales opportunities before you start promoting a product.

Based on the weight of the package whatever TG made my sliders out of they didn't skimp on the quantity of material. :meh: I guess time will tell if they are sturdy or not, the die has been cast.

I had the opportunity to see them Friday over at Rusty's...Theyre BEEFY for sure.
Theyll do great. I have no doubts.

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom