SOLD Rusted out FJ40 barn doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Heifer

Less than 90 days!
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.stlca.org
I am looking for some barn doors. Left, right, year does not matter.
Whatcha got? No rust is too much. I will evem take a half a half door.
Let me know if you have some you would like to sell, dump or recycle.
I am in GA at 30161 and they ship easily, especially when they are beat up and rusty.

I am looking for some barn doors. Left, right, year does not matter.
Whatcha got? No rust is too much. I will evem take a half a half door.
Let me know if you have some you would like to sell, dump or recycle.
I am in GA at 30161 and they ship easily, especially when they are beat up and rusty.
Just shell or glass and hardware in shell

A barn door is a barn door not an ambulance door so not a door with glass. And I do not need any hardware nor do I need the license plate bracket that is spot welded to them.
If the entire bottom is rusted out that is fine. Swiss cheese is also fine so long as the upper 2/3 or so is not garbage. Dented and bent? Probably fine too.

Last edited:
Is a barn an ambi door, or old rear door with hatch? Always just a little confused.
A barn door is the lower 1/3 with a hatch or used on some FST trucks. (Others had tailgates that appear to be two barn doors.) Ambulance doors or ambi or ambo doors are the full upright doors on later trucks. I do not want ambo doors... unless the top has been cut off and they are jacked up and worthless to most folks. :cheers:

And since what I am looking for is most peoples trash anyway, you just need to drop them in a box they will not puncture and fall out of for mailing via cheapest ground method.

I am ISO maybe 6 total doors. It also does not matter if they are left or right.

I have a pair and will be in your neck of the woods next week
PM me the details or maybe shoot me some pics. Not looking to brake the bank. Looking to save crappy doors from the elements and recycler :beer:

A barn door is the lower 1/3 with a hatch or used on some FST trucks. (Others had tailgates that appear to be two barn doors.) Ambulance doors or ambi or ambo doors are the full upright doors on later trucks. I do not want ambo doors... unless the top has been cut off and they are jacked up and worthless to most folks. :cheers:

And since what I am looking for is most peoples trash anyway, you just need to drop them in a box they will not puncture and fall out of for mailing via cheapest ground method.

I am ISO maybe 6 total doors. It also does not matter if they are left or right.
P.m. me and I’ll send you my phone number text you pictures text you pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom