RUST!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I assume most of you have dealt with some degree of rust and can help. First of all I have spent a lot on this 60 and it is a great vehicle... so now I begin to worry about that rust. the side where the rear window washer resevoir hangs had a leaky resevoir that the PO continued to fill it so it could leak. Anyway I don't want to do a bunch of body work and then have it come back. Is the a company anywhere that sells the QP skin? I see that SOR has some of the inner parts. Also is there any source for aluminum QP skins or Alum. diamond plate replacements without having to make them myself? Thanks in advance for any insights.

Dan

CHOP the rockers and cap them ... rust gone :D

kiling-ons got it down...did the same thing... no more rust

I have run both sets of panels, Cool Cruisers and the panels from Liguid off road.

Now they are night and day different panels, the CC panels are a direct weld in with very little work. The other panels although larger and cover more area are a PATCH panel and need a fair bit of messaging to fit properly and even at that the body lines do not match up.

Rob
www.raddcruisers.ca

ck out ferg web sight he's go some stuff on it there about his trim job

old pic...dont have any of the process, just used a cutting wheel...a saw zaw would have been nice but it worked...after the spring over i can park a honda civic under there :p its a good thing to do if you take your rig off road......i use to drag the ass end off stuff havnt done it since then, maybe i havnt been trying hard enough...

-al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom