Russ Surfs Up! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

retrofive

rɛtrəʊ
SILVER Star
Threads
Russ! You doing alright down there?

Tom, Dick? You guys OK?

We are OK. A lot of damage to the port here but not nearly as bad as Crescent City.

Yes, thanks. I'm over 100' above sea level. :p
(re-post):Saw the news about the quake last night but just didn't think of a tsunami here.
Wife got a call around 5:30 a.m. from a cousin in Boise.
Went out to a local Vista Point a hundred feet or so above the water around 7:30. Cold and foggy and not much action.
Crescent City got pummeled again. Harbor is toast and many boats trashed.
Humboldt Bay got 5' surges at Woodly Island like a tide coming in for part of the day.
Yet another day on the Pacific Rim.

Glad to hear you guys are ok.

Let us/me know if you need any help.

Glad to hear you guys are ok.

Let us/me know if you need any help.
According to my Nagivator,,,,unless you have a degree in psychology...I'm helpless. Or did she say hopeless.? :bang:
Thanks anyway though.
:beer:

Yikes, I alway think of that when I'm over there.. I've surfed there alot and always wondered..
Tsunami? Not sharks? Surfers!:rolleyes:
:cool:

not a worry here at home, 65 ft above sea level & 6 miles from ocean
my garage is a different story, it's only 1 1/2 miles from the harbor where all the damage happened in CC.
but the surges/swells didn't even cross 101 there

You guys know of course that Oregon/Wash are the main destination for Japan's radioactive air right? Wonder if we need to stock up on Potassium Iodide tablets??

You guys know of course that Oregon/Wash are the main destination for Japan's radioactive air right? Wonder if we need to stock up on Potassium Iodide tablets??

you read too much chat :flipoff2: :lol:

I could always dissolve a couple of pills in that weedwacker gas tank with some gas-might fire it up right away?! ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom