running lights/fog lights

Wishing I was in Paraguay but currently in Oregon
OK, so here's what I'd like. I would like to get some extra lights for my Cruiser, they would be fog/running lights. Not sure what type to get and their pros and cons. I know that there is a thread that gives some good explanations because I just skimmed through it last night. Unfort. I didn't save the thread. I don't do alot of driving in the fog so I guess it would be to boost my lights while doing night driving through the mountains. I would really appreciate any advise.:steer:

Ducks

What about just upgrading your current lights and also upgrading the wiring harness? That would seem like the easiest way to go. There is a thread in the FAQ about doing this. There are a lot of threads (I think) about different peoples experience with the different brands.

x2 for Ducks recommendation!

I have run both the IPF and Cibie upgraded lenses/bulbs. Both are awesome! I am in the process of upgrading the wiring harness so hope for even a bit more improvement. Let me see if i can find a pic of the IPF's vs stock bulb. Stock on one side with IPF on other, to compare.

Daniel Stern lighting is a good place to start if you want to go this route. E codes are the way to go!!

rob

Top Bottom