Running Board Options For 2005 LC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of some good running board options for my 2005 Landcruiser. The stock, passenger side running board got damaged off-roading. Are there some good looking and durable options such as steel tube or the like? Any help on where to look would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--Ron

I have an old set of Go Rhino SS tube steps on my 2002 and they've been fine so far. I'll be replacing them shortly with TJM side bars/steps as soon as I have time to put them on.

I've got some stock 98 for real cheep

If you are still looking I've got my stock ones I'll sell you for $100 and you pay shipping. I could pull the end caps off and box as small as possible. Or you could pick them up in Vail CO

front mud flaps

I'm looking to "delete" my factory running boards as well -- but would like to install a set of Toytota factory front mud flaps. I've seen these on non-US 100s. Does anyone know if these are available for US 100s? Anyone know a source for these?

Thanks!
Jim

I just ordered a set from CDan the Man. I'm planning to trim them around my Slee sliders, like I did on the 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom