Run for the last weekend of Sept (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ok well let me know I would be happy to go out with just the 2 of us.

I am itching to get out if not that weekend then lets work out another one. I am free from sat morning on for Thanksgiving weekend if anyone is intrested in make a run that weekend also.

WE GOT TO GET OUT BEFORE THE SNOW COMES!

I was thinking of coming up one night either this week or next as I will be in school in orangeville, a little closer to you, I want check out the 40 before it ships.

Guys, I've been watching this thread and waiting to see some details on a location so I could send out an e-mail to the club members on when and where. I haven't committed to the run myself as I'm still working on my truck and don't know if it'll be done by than. It's close and as soon as it's done I'm definitely in for wheeling.
Dave

went cottage hopping this weekend and some of ontario's back roads were enough wheeling to keep me in touch with my inner transfer case !.
i am looking @ some of the back and un maintained roads as adventure . good scenery and i just turn off thee road where ever i want and explore .
for the night i go to a friends cottage in the vicinity and park enjoy the food ,drink and company .some times i get a bed sometimes i sleep in the truck and sometimes i sleep on the roof . guess i should look @ some kind of roof top tent ?
keep on posting invites wayne i will always come when i am able .that goes for everyone else as well !
moose

/me goes wheeling almost every weekend. most times i cant find anyone to come.

dont know what else to say. i like to put more in concrete, but i have a loosely scheduled life style and am prone to have down time with the truck from time to time.

Last edited:
simon, we're practically neighbours. give me a holler then! even if it's the coke plant. still haven't been to bob c, minden, picard lake and i know these are full day runs easily, i just don't know where the friggin trails start.

anyway, maybe i'll catch you at the shop sometime.

tampa launched (big boat 65ft) and gone by water hyiannis launched (30 ft )and gone by water . 2 of the pannama hulls are painted(50 ft) one has a drive line installed and waiting shafts the other is bare engine room.awaiting me to install the soon too arrive jets and the already here engines .1 more hull on the jig and 1 more to go after that .alway rumos of what is to follow .
sorry you missed it it was a little hectic arround here so the pleasantries go by the wayside .
the work never ends ,i hope .
simon keep me in mind i can be in TO early for wheeling . where is your shop??
moose

hey wayne ever install sliding windows in the sides of a 60 ??

Last edited:
wow, you guys are busy indeedy Mike! maybe next summer.

btw, do you still have Ric's (gave you his card at the pub) contact info? have you tried gettin a hold of him for some wheelin ideas near bancroft?

nope, but should be easy enough to do.
bring them up and lets have a go at it...

sounds good they are asking me to work the saturday next weekend but i think wheeling with you guys gomes first this time .and of course going to wayne & bernies cruiser spa as well.
yes still have his info romey but just too busy to call .
still tracing brake light issues , for every one who knows my electrical skills are lacking but i try .think i have a break in my + on that circut and that could have contributed to my recent battery change and possibly a draw ?
i will try to be up the evening of the 25th veggie oil allowing gotta bug bruce for more .
moose
leave it to last minute mike

sounds good they are asking me to work the saturday next weekend but i think wheeling with you guys gomes first this time .and of course going to wayne & bernies cruiser spa as well.
yes still have his info romey but just too busy to call .
still tracing brake light issues , for every one who knows my electrical skills are lacking but i try .think i have a break in my + on that circut and that could have contributed to my recent battery change and possibly a draw ?
i will try to be up the evening of the 25th veggie oil allowing gotta bug bruce for more .
moose
leave it to last minute mike

wait what? are we going to wheel still who is in? Wayne is out as he is delivering the 40 I think? I have the friday off I also have the friday off before thankgiving maybe go up on thursday night somewhere and then do a run on friday and be back on friday night? I have the whole thanksgiving weekend to myself so we must be able to organize a day run Romey! and whoever else Tell your familys your LandCruiser family misses you :crybaby:

I just WANNA WHEEL :steer:

where did u get the window sliders from moose those are sweet:bounce:

The Cruiser laughed @ the Trans-Labrador it was too smooth I want some wheelin'
IMG_6408 (Large).jpg
IMG_6408 (Large).jpg

oh sure...
as soon as i make plans to head over to Cali then everyone is up for a wheeling trip. i feel so ostracized!!

enjoy the runs guys

<pout pout>
(LOL!)

Guys, let me know when your leaving or meeting and where and I'll send out the info to the club. See if we can't get a few others to go with you.
Dave

aight, just to confirm, ya'll are goin sep 25th weekend, yes? if so, i'm definitely friggin out! uggh! the thanksgiving weekend i'm still figurin it out with work/coverage...

oct 10th, i'm GONNA make it work! even if i have to go alone! lol.

post up deets anyway Matt and Mike!

(nice shot of the translabrador, small world eh?! didn't your surfer buddy don run into you out east too?)

Oct 10 is the Saturday of Thanksgiving is it not? Thats the last weekend of camping and when we close up the trailers. So Brad and I are out for that weekend. I am looking to do some wheeling this fall, so hopefully we can get some dates set up.
Dave

once i am back i will be arranging for another run so i hope the trucks are ready to play then.

<side note:seems the red ragtop is moving on.>

im gonna be doing some offroading oct thanks giving weekend in bobcaygeon...

thanks giving weekend i am @ the cottage just south of bancroft . hoping to get out this weekend any firm plans yet ?? location

this sucks no one wheeling this weekend ???? i am in kingston and also will be 30 min south of bancroft saturday ! my next wheeling oportunity is in 2 weeks . keep in touch!!!!!!
i need mud !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom