run for the 19th or 20th or both (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

crushers

post ho
Threads
i have been very busy but the Cruiser spa is done (still need the trim installed)
Berni's Bunk house is almost ready for those that visit to sleep in.
and i could use a day wheeling...
maybe we should plan on a wheeling trip in northern Ontario one of these days.
maybe the north trail up by parry sound?
maybe over in bobbyville?
maybe over at mooses cabin?
maybe at the gravel pit?

on the other hand if no one can make it then i stay at home and finish the bunk house...

I'd be very interested in joining, if you were willing to deal with a newbie to the wheeling world. I'm in Stouffville so the closer the better but then I'd have to go where the action is.

Heck, I'd even be willing to help with the bunkie if nothing else worked out.

newbies are my specialty...
corupt them when they are young.

there are a couple non-maintence roads nearby as well as the gravel pit to learn in.

if Berni is here then the food is out of the world. if she isn't here then it is burgers.

and i've been severely corrrupted by Wayne..think twice kzj78! lol.

checkin my scheds Wayne (we might do an east coast roady with the fam...but we might can it and save money), hang tight...been itchin to go as you already know..:)

if you do go can you take me with you? i have been dying to see the east coast...

sure thing Wayne! been there only once on my motorcycle...absolutely beautiful country especially the cabbot trail...but still soo much more to see and do! ah well, we'll see where things go...if not this year...maybe next year.

Sorry to say I'm stucking working 11- 4:30 on the 19th. It is suppose to be our last production Sat for the summer (lets hope). If this weekend doesn't work out, how about the 26 or 27? We could do a combo meeting and wheeling day.
Dave

i might be heading to Calgary that weekend but if not then i would be interested.

Cool. Let me know when you know and if it's a go I'll send out the info to the club.
dave

So is there any consensus on the 19th then? Or are we all going to be watching Rusty's build thread waiting for the next update. :p

well it seems only you and i were interested in doing a run so it will be changed to the end of the month as Dave suggested.
i will be wrenching on Rusty's truck this weekend and you are more than welcome to come up and hang out. we might be able to slip away and do an unmaintained road during the day. a bit of mud, a bit of hill and some mighty fine views.
also Berni is a wicked cook and many travel hours just to nibble away.
519-934-2501
cheers

I had the pleasure of meeting Wayne, Berni and Rusty this weekend. What a blast. Good conversation, good wheeling (Wayne is well on the way to corrupt another newb) and good food.

Looking forward to some wrenching the next time I'm up!

Also looking forward to joining UCLC and meeting the rest of the local mudders.

Cheers! Off to a great start.

so i got to drive a KZJ unit and i have to say i was impressed with the torque of the engine.
i was concerned with the sensitive throttle but Samir seemed to have it under control.
the ride was very nice and once again i have been impressed with the Geolander AT tires... kickin.

Samir and Haider seemed to enjoy the rapid hill climbing and the overall fun.

Samir, you will love the guys in the club, the meetins are sporatic, the runs as well but once everyone hooks up it is a good time.

Last edited:
Samir - was great meeting you and your son

the chicken stir fry you brought up was excellent

nice KZ78 that you have there

I do not envy your daily commute into (and out of) Toronto - but at least you are riding in style!

no interest shown so run cancelled.
if anyone wants they can meet me here and we can go play in some mud or i will work. either / or.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom