Run Cool hood louvers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LMAO

Mine would definitely come out crooked

So, with the hood louvers and snorkels some guys seem to love to accessorize with, here. What do you do when you actually cross a river and steam comes out the louvers and fogs up the windshield?

If you haven't actually crossed water in a truck, please don't respond...

Probably the same thing they do when steam comes out from the radiator exploding. Turn the wipers on.

This is a guess, sorry.

So, with the hood louvers and snorkels some guys seem to love to accessorize with, here. What do you do when you actually cross a river and steam comes out the louvers and fogs up the windshield?

If you haven't actually crossed water in a truck, please don't respond...

Hammer down. Yolo.

Here are mine!
http://www.hoodlouvers.com/shop/powder-coated-black-hi-flow/

IMG_8939.JPG

IMG_8940.JPG

IMG_8941.JPG

IMG_8942.JPG

IMG_8946.JPG

If only someone makes a full mess hood then the mystery of the never ending over heating thread MIGHT be solved. Until then this is just another piece of metal with holes in it, not exactly magical.

...Misspelled via IH8MUD app

Last edited:
What do you do when you actually cross a river and steam comes out the louvers and fogs up the windshield?

Silly booger, that's what the DEFOGGER button is for!

Usually the reason I couldn't see when I cross water is.........wait for it..........water! Thanks to mr T's engineers them windshield wipers came in pretty handy.

...Misspelled via IH8MUD app

If only someone makes a full mess hood then the mystery of the never ending over heating thread MIGHT be solved. Until then this is just another piece of metal with holes in it, not exactly magical.

:flipoff2:

I have run cools on my Liberty CRD. They do help in cooling. Thought about putting some on the LC but I don't know that they would look right with the 80's hood curves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom