Ruby Falls Friday March 24th to Sunday March 26th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

canadian bum

SILVER Star
Threads
Going out for a wheeling camping trip. Come on out for a little escape to the west country.

Friday March 24th
- come out any time to Nordegg I plan on staying at the hostel. Bring your drinks in a can for the hot tub. It's pretty reasonable and quiet. I will contact for availability once I have some numbers.

Saturday March 25th
- cook up breakfast in the kitchen or go into Nordegg for breakfast.
- 9:30 am head out after filling up fuel and extra gas to Ruby Falls.
- wheel into Ruby and set up camp and relax, check out the Falls.

Sunday March 26th
- depending on group departure times required discussed during the trip we will head out and make for home.

Equipment required is extra fuel, camping gear for winter. And I'm sure you guys know what to bring. If not just ask. Might have to bring out the ribs for everyone.

Post up so I know who is coming.

Maybe. The 80 needs some TLC. Doesnt hold power steering fluid and am fairly certain the sector shaft is bent.

Cool beans d, should be a nice improvement. Sliders are always recommended. That being said, its a scenic trail, not a technically challenging one, zipdoa. Drive carefully and listen to the experienced guys, shouldn't be an issue. Looking forward to a good turnout, theres a couple more guys I've heard from who are interested.

IMG_3250.JPG
IMG_3251.JPG
IMG_3252.JPG
We fell into the river a few times a couple of weeks ago, should make your trip very interesting . Winch and tow points would be an asset. Pics are 37 and 35 inch tires.

And sector shaft you say Byron? As in steering box output? Sort out them leaks how bad can it be?

yeah, steering box output. Moab related and have not taken care of it. Not that Ruby should have any trouble spots I just dont want to be the guy that cant get off the trail and have been wheeling on borrowed time with it. High pressure line is toast and dumps the reservoir in no time.

I also need to fab a jerry can holder to extend my mileage :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom