Ruby Falls - April Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone interested in doing a Ruby Falls run mid April? I was thinking the 18/19th.

Sounds good to me. I should have the Taco fixed up for that. Get an itinerary made up. Us southern guys usually come up from Nordegg on the trunk road.

I think the Edmonton guys will probably head out Friday night and camp at the staging area. If Red Deer and Calgary guys dont want to head out Friday night could meet at the staging area Saturday morning. Aim to leave Edmonton on Friday by 7ish.

Okay make sure they are all ready for a decent trail. It's usually quite the challenge that time of year. Be more full throttle tacoma ha ha

It will be mucky for sure. All of them will have done it before probably.

Im in if I can FINALLY get some time at home to get the rig rolling. Should be interesting with this warm weather!

Looking forward to meeting more people. Were you thinking of taking the creek bed or the trail through the skeg to get in there?

Looking forward to meeting more people. Were you thinking of taking the creek bed or the trail through the skeg to get in there?

I have always taken the creek bed. Open to different routes if passable.

Ive only been along the creek too. Ive always wanted to try the other trail in but it depends what kind of rigs are coming along and what kind of a run your shooting for. %95 of the creek bed can be run in 2x4 if you have a diff lock. I think the winches will get a good workout if we take the other trail. Check out the youtube videos and make your own opinion. Im just happy to be out in my truck.

A little less than 2 weeks to go. My axle shafts should be here this week so I'll be busy this weekend with the install. I'm planning on going out Friday evening. Which trailhead were we meeting at? Is anyone else coming out to share a fire with me?

I am going to scout it out this weekend and see how much snow there is. Thinking we will want to avoid the river crossing. It would be easiest if we all meet in Edson or Edmonton to avoid losing anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom