Ruby: Body work /resto-mod (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My truck is all but sorted out. The last details to finish are Monstalining the four doors above the body line. Like everything else, Monstaliner has been back ordered due to problems getting their raw materials (F the ā€˜rona!). And, blacking out door handles and locks. Then adding my blacked out window trim.

Blacked out my grill, mirrors and vents, window trim and drip rail trim. Painted my emblems and wipers and door interiors in 2 shades of jungle green. Sanded, primed, rattle canned and clear coated all of those bits and pieces. Totally digging the combination of complementary colors and contrasts.

Got my @dogfishlake Bowfin roof rack installed and the super sturdy awning bracketsā€¦ ready for my new ARB awning/room.

Here are some pics of my almost finished driveway resto mod!

View attachment 2756163

View attachment 2756164

View attachment 2756165

View attachment 2756166

View attachment 2756167

View attachment 2756168

View attachment 2756169

View attachment 2756170
First - a Misfits fan. Rad.

Second - looks really awesome

Third - come to NC and help me get mine in similar shape!
What did you paint with? I see it's textured, is it bedliner and then you painted it? I need paint...bad. And some light body work. Except for two BAD spots of rust.

First - a Misfits fan. Rad.

Second - looks really awesome

Third - come to NC and help me get mine in similar shape!
What did you paint with? I see it's textured, is it bedliner and then you painted it? I need paint...bad. And some light body work. Except for two BAD spots of rust.
Thank you! Yeah, Iā€™m getting old, but I still dig me some Misfits.
I used Monstaliner (a bed liner). Itā€™s a great product and easy to apply (roller/brush). Prep is absolutely key. Get your rust cut out, replace, then go for it! Check out Wold Steel for patch panels. They need a little hand working, but they are great!

Reactions: HMP
Thank you! Yeah, Iā€™m getting old, but I still dig me some Misfits.
I used Monstaliner (a bed liner). Itā€™s a great product and easy to apply (roller/brush). Prep is absolutely key. Get your rust cut out, replace, then go for it! Check out Wold Steel for patch panels. They need a little hand working, but they are great!
get yer fingers on the right keys, that would be wolf steel :flipoff2:

you should try old fingers, flip phone :flipoff2:
0B319F77-3889-4BB9-9CC8-5D07C570B2B3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom