Rubithon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Post up here if you've sent your registration in.;)

sent in 2 week ago.... i thing that i will go to the club meeting in april if thats cool.

rogersfj401969 said:
sent in 2 week ago.... i thing that i will go to the club meeting in april if thats cool.

Heck, I don't think they'll even mind if you show up in a J**p!:flipoff2:

Should I bring a coil?

If he owns a Cruiser and shows up in a jeep hes gonna get the duck!

just kidding...you could ride your bicycle and no one would care....
hope to see you at the meeting...

i thought i would get the duck for breaking a birf in my driveway and not knowing untill the last 1/8 mi of the red rock run.

rogersfj401969 said:
i thought i would get the duck for breaking a birf in my driveway and not knowing untill the last 1/8 mi of the red rock run.

IN YOUR DRIVEWAY?

:doh:

DaveWest5150 said:
just kidding...you could ride your bicycle and no one would care....
hope to see you at the meeting...
bull****! you gave me all kinds of s*** when i rode my bike :ban: :mad: :flipoff2:

Matt... when was the last time you were at a meeting? on a bike... it doesnt matter what you do I'm gonna give you s*** about it... cause that;s just what I do. get over it and fix your junk.

I will be on the Wed. breakfast run...

I mailed in a check a few weeks back.

118.6" of snow at echo pass as of today , with more rain/ snow on the way it could be a wet and wild ride.

Dont worry about the snow... it melts fast when its 50-60 degrees...and we still have a few (11) weeks, it'll melt by then

DaveWest5150 said:
Dont worry about the snow... it melts fast when its 50-60 degrees...and we still have a few (11) weeks, it'll melt by then

No worries either way. Just follow Dave. I've heard he's an expert on driving Rubicon in the snow.

:duck:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom