For Sale Rubithon raffle prize....1997 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This could be considered a antique,or possible antiquated. I won this at the raffle in 1997 at the rubithon it is brand new never used. I know this they work great as I've used this type many times at many rubithons. I no I need to post a price but I have no clue what it's value is(being an antique an all).

In any case it's for sale,oh don't know if this increases the value but it travelled the con both ways.

James
631 873 6912 cell

This could be considered a antique,or possible antiquated. I won this at the raffle in 1997 at the rubithon it is brand new never used. I know this they work great as I've used this type many times at many rubithons. I no I need to post a price but I have no clue what it's value is(being an antique an all).

In any case it's for sale,oh don't know if this increases the value but it travelled the con both ways.

James
631 873 6912 cell

image.jpg

image.jpg

yeah, what is it? Brand, model?

yeah, what is it? Brand, model?

I am very sorry,yes it's a shower that runs off your engine properly very common out west, as a bunch of guys had this shower installed. Sure did come in handy on the trail especially for the lady's. It's also a great reason to get her naked.

I don't know what it's worth but I would give $100 shipped to KY. I would use it down here at mammoth cave area. It's cool. Let me know if interested and I will paypal you the money or mail you a check. Thanks

Setting here in labor and delivery killing time. Thinking about buying things I don't need before the kid gets here. Probably going to be my last chance so wondered if you thought any more about my offer. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom