Rubithon ???????? Cadillac Hill ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not me FC fabrication , somethings gotta be done right (tits )

Resized_20220628_083358 xcase3.jpeg

Resized_20220628_100203 xcase2.jpeg

Resized_20220628_100129 xcase1.jpeg

So, what happened?
You stopped at Bear Camp? You needed a dizzy?
I was there, relayed your ham message to Desmond, who was parked next to me.
I had the only Pig on the Rubithon

20220822_084023.jpg

20220825_171255.jpg

Pighead Awesome you made it , My story is to long ,But I am CRYING !!!

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

20220826_171142.jpg

You dont have to make it look like the old 55 in 1 trip, geez. Rough go, you guys didnt deserve all that, toughed it out tho. FWIW, casual year, you guys were the excitement for a few days. Jamie killed it in the kitchen, skunked at raffle, again. There were some happy kids, and a pretty good group of them, enjoyed watching them get stoked and 1 kid redonated the grand prize he won cause he has won like 3 in a row, it was cool, had DD all to myself.

Thanks John for all the updates We missed a good time Iam sure. I was really looking forward to Friday night and seeing everyone. Well all I can say is We went out with a bang hope to everyone sometime, Happy Trails

You'll be back, you guys arent dead you know, just retired.

Some trips your Godzilla, some trips your Tokyo, after being spanked by the trail last weekend. I barely managed to make it out. By the time I got back to the gate keeper, had no front drive at all, bad electrical charging system, weak battery, and had to winch my way through.

If it were not for the gracious hospitality of several people, I would have never made it out on my own. And for that I Gratefully Thank them all.

OK, now that I am settled down a bit, and since I blew up my front axle. On the way home I thought about it, and the stock front axle I have lasted pretty darn good. I realized it is close to 40 years old, been over the Rubicon over 30 times, has had 14 blown up birfields, two lockers, and 3 different 3rd members, IT HAD A GOOD , hard, but good life, and time to put it on the wall as a well earned trophy.

Therefore, I guess I am now in the market for a decent Dana 60 for the front axle replacement.

If anybody has a line on a decent, yet in expensive one, please let me know.

Thank you

Some trips your Godzilla, some trips your Tokyo, after being spanked by the trail last weekend. I barely managed to make it out. By the time I got back to the gate keeper, had no front drive at all, bad electrical charging system, weak battery, and had to winch my way through.

If it were not for the gracious hospitality of several people, I would have never made it out on my own. And for that I Gratefully Thank them all.

OK, now that I am settled down a bit, and since I blew up my front axle. On the way home I thought about it, and the stock front axle I have lasted pretty darn good. I realized it is close to 40 years old, been over the Rubicon over 30 times, has had 14 blown up birfields, two lockers, and 3 different 3rd members, IT HAD A GOOD , hard, but good life, and time to put it on the wall as a well earned trophy.

Therefore, I guess I am now in the market for a decent Dana 60 for the front axle replacement.

If anybody has a line on a decent, yet in expensive one, please let me know.

Thank you
Oh my! You blew up chrome Molly axles? My weak link was the tiniest Allen screw on the whole vehicle and I left my glasses in the tow rig.

I destroyed my rear drive shaft, luckily I had a spare. Just got back from the driveline shop and now I have a much heavier duty retubed driveshaft.

Well ? It will buff out , She will be back

20220829_092407.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

Thanks 4 my brother , fast fix , will do again sometime , waiting for my Yokahoma Geolanders 35x12.5r15 tires ,
out of stock ????

20221019_124321.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

20221019_150926.jpg

Looks great! I take it you might not be done.
Nice fix 😁

What about the dizzy ? ever sort that ? rip that gen 1 sbc out and put an ls in, you'll be smilin all day & night.

Nope not going 2 do it , TBI is good 4 me , Old school , Andy took care of me with a Dizzy ( Santa Claus )
I took lots of parts but not that !!!!

20220831_103653.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom