Rubber U-Shaped Part - What is it called? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, there is a rubber U-shaped piece that is held in by a bracket with two bolts on each side. Mine broke this weekend. I was able to cut off the top parts and fit it back in and tighten it up to get me by for now. Anyone know what the rubber part is called, so I can order a replacement? Yeah, I know all about the leaks going on under there LOL. Thanks!

Rubber Piece.png

Or you could pop down to your local Toyota dealer and hand over $8 for 48815-60070. Probably worth getting 2 of them. Also might be worth getting the rears when you are at it.
D'oh. 8 bucks kinda beats 110 bucks. Yeah I think I will do the rears too while I am at it. Thanks!

Or you could pop down to your local Toyota dealer and hand over $8 for 48815-60070. Probably worth getting 2 of them. Also might be worth getting the rears when you are at it.
That is the rear part number.

Rear x 2: 48815-26020
Front x 2: 48815-60070

Last edited:
Or, consider Energy Suspension Polyurethane bushings, don't have the part numbers in front of me, but they have universal fit bushings that work.

Or, consider Energy Suspension Polyurethane bushings, don't have the part numbers in front of me, but they have universal fit bushings that work.
I went with Siberian Polyurethane bushings, so hopefully they work out fine. Will install them this weekend. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom