rubber mat & cargo net (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone know where to find this stuff? been looking for a while for one of the fairly thick ( 1/2" or so )rubber truck bed mats, and not having any luck finding one used. 5'x7'

also want some cargo netting type stuff to stick around the back of the truck to hold the mutts in. ( not that a certain mutt wouldn't chew through it, but it'll slow the little bastard down...:rolleyes:)

thanks
r

CARGO NET!!!

that's the other thing i was supposed to bring!

i have one for you, maybe two. big, stringy, stretchy, and new:D

you're on your own for the box liner/barn mat stuff.

crusty

I discovered that Cap-it on millstream road sells it in 1/2 x 5x7 for about 125 bucks, which isn't so bad.

kinda need the thickness to span a few vent holes.....:rolleyes:

yeah, checked there in nanaimo, they were only 5x5 and about 1/4 inch thick, not enough to keep a dogs foot from sinking into a floor vent....

they're "vents" know eh? I like that. Floor vents and speed holes!!

How about a tack shop? Some of that horse saddle mat. Thick and beefy and cut to whatever size you want.

yeah I plan to give buckerfields a shout, some of those stall mats are thick and frikken heavy( like 200 pounds...)

industrial plastics kinda pissed me off yesterday, called them, guy said they had truck bed mats, 4x8, he even went to measure them, and said they were 5/8 thick and 49 bucks.

so , I asked my old man to go grab one for me as he was near there, and they were the same 1/4" thick 5x5 mats I'd seen and they were more like 60$.

what kindof a dumbass goes to measure something and is wrong in every possible way ??

anyways, I think dan may have somethin for me...

yeah I plan to give buckerfields a shout, some of those stall mats are thick and frikken heavy( like 200 pounds...)

industrial plastics kinda pissed me off yesterday, called them, guy said they had truck bed mats, 4x8, he even went to measure them, and said they were 5/8 thick and 49 bucks.

so , I asked my old man to go grab one for me as he was near there, and they were the same 1/4" thick 5x5 mats I'd seen and they were more like 60$.

what kindof a dumbass goes to measure something and is wrong in every possible way ??

anyways, I think dan may have somethin for me...

I never have any success at that Industrial Plastics location; they're always wrong. And the gal at the counter is kind of surly.

found a place called Goodall in nanaimo, sells 5x7 1/2 inch thick for 98 bucks. so, I've got one of those on the way....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom