For Sale RUBBER GASKETS. for front windshield,Side and Corner window AMBI door rear window. $10 to $20. what! 2 FRONT GASKETS SOLD. THE REST of gaskets ava (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have no gaskets right now so im currently the beggar not the chooser. but, are the side window gaskets for the solid glass?
These are for Cruisers with rear Ambulance doors ..All the same ,side windows are for tops with rear vent windows, Corner glass is all the same to my knowledge I may have more corner glass and gaskets ..DO. YOU need Glass as I have some for sure. Dave

These are for Cruisers with rear Ambulance doors ..All the same ,side windows are for tops with rear vent windows, Corner glass is all the same to my knowledge I may have more corner glass and gaskets ..DO. YOU need Glass as I have some for sure. Dave
I need the Side Glass but mine are not vented. I have Corner glass but need the gaskets. I have a single rear window but I am currently searching for ambulance doors. but I do not have the hatch glass or gasket.

I need the Side Glass but mine are not vented. I have Corner glass but need the gaskets. I have a single rear window but I am currently searching for ambulance doors. but I do not have the hatch glass or gasket.
. Let me look for your side glass Pretty sure I have it .... do you need both?

Dave any luck finding the glass. and please price for the spare tire carrier
The bad thing is the shipping on these items is probably steep. keeping my fingers crossed.

Any decisions on parts Dave at rockntag@msn.com. Dealing with many people so just touching base,,Please reply with Name on email on MUD and your Name /address for shipping and your still looking for tire carrier ,,,,Dog. at the VET so I have been busy. sorry. I did not get back to you with more info on parts Dave

Any decisions on parts Dave at rockntag@msn.com. Dealing with many people so just touching base,,Please reply with Name on email on MUD and your Name /address for shipping and your still looking for tire carrier ,,,,Dog. at the VET so I have been busy. sorry. I did not get back to you with more info on parts Dave
Dave you have my number we have texted

Is this still available? And for a 66 FJ-40?

Early front windshield,,with channel pipping

RUBBER GASKETS. for front windshield. $20,Side and Corner window $10 AMBI door rear window.$10 I have 2 late model front windshield Gaskets great shape.$20 for each.1 Early front windshield,,with channel pipping. $10. you could use this gasket to rebuild other windows on early fj40. $10 ..Make offer on these 2 rear side rubber gaskets. etc,,,I am no longer working on Cruiser well that's what I told my wife,,,LOL. buy it all for a super price. Most of late model rubber is in great shape.

Dave at rockntag@msn.com

View attachment 2231470

View attachment 2231471

View attachment 2231472
Do you still have any of the heater or radiator hose pieces left?
Thank T

Upper top and corner gaskets for sale ! Great price I also have 3 or 4 pieces of round corner glass....Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom