For Sale RUBBER GASKETS. for front windshield,Side and Corner window AMBI door rear window. $10 to $20. what! 2 FRONT GASKETS SOLD. THE REST of gaskets ava (1 Viewer)

RUBBER GASKETS. for front windshield. $20,Side and Corner window $10 AMBI door rear window.$10 I have 2 late model front windshield Gaskets great shape.$20 for each.1 Early front windshield,,with channel pipping. $10. you could use this gasket to rebuild other windows on early fj40. $10 ..Make offer on these 2 rear side rubber gaskets. etc,,,I am no longer working on Cruiser well that's what I told my wife,,,LOL. buy it all for a super price. Most of late model rubber is in great shape.

Dave at rockntag@msn.com

7U3zHkuBR+eJ5WyeYBKS4A.jpg

mFWuDIrQTp2nhhuzZ4qG4A.jpg

YK0DnaDMRuyowba+C%YIXg.jpg

Last edited:

kevos37

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
RUBBER GASKETS. for front windshield. $20,Side and Corner window $10 AMBI door rear window.$10 I have 2 late model front windshield Gaskets great shape.$20 for each.1 Early front windshield,,with channel pipping. $10. you could use this gasket to rebuild other windows on early fj40. $10 ..Make offer on these 2 rear side rubber gaskets. etc,,,I am no longer working on Cruiser well that's what I told my wife,,,LOL. buy it all for a super price. Most of late model rubber is in great shape.

Dave at rockntag@msn.com

View attachment 2231470

View attachment 2231471

View attachment 2231472
Thanks dave

Dave,

How much for the heater piping? And what's in the mystery bag?

Kevo
Name a price for the 3 heater piping. ? The bag has what I would call piping. ITs a roll of the gasket used to expand the early windshield gaskets ....after glass is in correct.

any window gaskets left?
Yes Just posted yesterday. 2 side window gaskets , 1 rear AMBI door ,1 corner glass. and bonus one can't remember now,,Take those 5 for $40. I am cleaning parts out .. Thanks Dave I will throw in older front windshield gasket if you want that one.

2 front are spoken for but not concerned yet

firemanpig

SILVER Star
Yes Just posted yesterday. 2 side window gaskets , 1 rear AMBI door ,1 corner glass. and bonus one can't remember now,,Take those 5 for $40. I am cleaning parts out .. Thanks Dave I will throw in older front windshield gasket if you want that one.

2 front are spoken for but not concerned yet
Is that including shipping?

Is that including shipping?
Shipping on your dime . I will pay anything over $20 if that helps..I will look for smallest box. no padding.Dave. what other parts were you getting to ship all together ? I have 2 rear square window glass pieces. and I have 1 side glass window. for ops with rear vents also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom