Wanted Rubber Covers on Back of 80 Headlights.....will pay for shipping or even send you a shipping label! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I had some lined up but I guess not.....

Need all 4 of these guys, the round rubber covers on the back of the front headlamps for my 97. I'm in Michigan but they are lightweight anyway, will pay for shipping obviously. I do ecommerce, I can pay any way you want I'll even send you a label and you can just pop them in your mailbox if you want!

Thank you!

Thought I had some lined up but I guess not.....

Need all 4 of these guys, the round rubber covers on the back of the front headlamps for my 97. I'm in Michigan but they are lightweight anyway, will pay for shipping obviously. I do ecommerce, I can pay any way you want I'll even send you a label and you can just pop them in your mailbox if you want!

Thank you!

i have tons of what i think u need ?

pics to confiem '

'the KOITO water seals big rubber blocks with hole in center ?

thanks

Not sure what is labeled on them but yes round rubber things that you would pull out if you were changing the bulb.

The things that plug this hole….

32E4AFF8-87F9-4F07-8DB9-EF33EFE01554.jpeg

That’s the one! Do you have both kinds or are they all the same? They have different part numbers….

Any U-pull yards around you? I have a feeling that it’s a common part between vehicles. Maybe even other Japanese makes. (With Koito lamps)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom