RTT/ Black Friday Deal (2 Viewers)

Hello all!

I've been in the market for a RTT for a while now, and I just stumbled upon a great Black Friday deal that I think is going to make me purchase one finally.

Tuff Stuff Overland is offering a free 4.5' awning and free shipping with the purchase of one of their RTTs.

Their RTTs can be found here:

Roof Top Tents

and the free awning that they are offering can be found here:

Tuff Stuff® Roof Top Awning 4.5′ x 6′

Just thought I would pass this information that I found along to everyone in our community.

Have a great Thanksgiving week everyone!

MoJ

Proven source of misinformation

Thanks. Do you have an affiliated marketing relationship with Tuff Stuff?

davegonz

Keeping it Weird
SILVER Star

Tuff Stuff really helped me out on an RTT cover. They had them on their website, but were not in stock (didn't say that on the web page at the time). I ordered it and then got an email a day later. I told them I needed it for a trip that weekend and thought it was in stock. They apologized for the webpage error and offered to send me a used cover to use temporarily for my trip. Unfortunately, it didn't' get to me on time. I told them about it and they told me to keep the cover for my trouble. The thing is not really worn looking. Anyway, they are a good company that cares about their customers. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them.

Tuff Stuff really helped me out on an RTT cover. They had them on their website, but were not in stock (didn't say that on the web page at the time). I ordered it and then got an email a day later. I told them I needed it for a trip that weekend and thought it was in stock. They apologized for the webpage error and offered to send me a used cover to use temporarily for my trip. Unfortunately, it didn't' get to me on time. I told them about it and they told me to keep the cover for my trouble. The thing is not really worn looking. Anyway, they are a good company that cares about their customers. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them.
Great review.

Thank you so much for your time and your opinion. I really appricate it.

Have a great Thanksgiving week with your family and friends!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom